UK booked induction.. Weekend?

Whatme

Reaction score
What I'm wondering, is are you more likely to be booked in for induction on a Monday or Friday? I wouldn't think a Friday, any experience?

I was booked for induction on a Friday with my DD. she arrived Sunday

My friend was booked in for an induction on the Friday and had her the Sunday I was booked in the Monday and had him the Monday :thumbup:

Yep I think I was booked on a Saturday, had him Sunday and went home Monday.

I also started my induction on a Saturday afternoon. Last time round, went back to the hospital Sunday but he never arrived until the Monday!

My mum was booked for an induction on a Friday, had my sister Friday night and stayed in till the Monday

Maternity is a 24 hour, 7 day service so it can be booked for any day (Saturday's and Sunday's included), depending on the reason for it, gestation etc :)

Thank you all, I'm booked in for tomorrow Wednesday the 16th... Omg!

I was induced on a Saturday and he was born on Monday. I think it can be any day. Good luck with yours!

I was booked in on a Monday and had her early hours of Tuesday morning :).
2nd was a Tuesday and he came early hours of Wednesday morning.
Good luck hunni :) xx

I was booked in for induction on a Monday and had him few hours later and went home later that night. Good luck. Everyone's different to deal with labour and induction. Xxx

i asked my consultant this and they like to avoid high risk inductions at the weekend
good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->