UK food brands in France

Mrs R

Reaction score
Anybody know what UK brands are available in France? We're off to Paris on Tues and have 2 very fussy toddlers and a baby to cater for. I'm bringing food with me but I would literally fill a suitcase if I took enough to do more than a day or two.

I'm also taking baby milk but am wondering what familiar food I can get for my fussy babies :wacko:

All depends on where in Paris you are staying... We live in Paris, all of the supermarkets will have the main UK brands and will also have an epeciere de monde aisle where you'll find the section dedicated to the UK. Try and look for one of the bigger supermarket names - Intermarche or Carrefour will have an English aisle, the rest will still have most of the UK brands though! The only things I can't buy out here that I would get in the UK is cream!!
If it has to be English only, then we have 2 Marks and Spencer's, one at the Arc end of the Champs Élysées which has a fairly good food section ( identical to uk!) or a huge M&S at So Ouest, 31 Rue d'Alsace, Levallois-Perret, just down by la Defense. The other staple U K shop for food is the WH smith on the Rue de Rivolli at the place de concord end.
You won't have a problem finding UK brands though! Enjoy Paris, weather is just beginning to warm up out here....

Thank you so much for your help. You've put my mind at rest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->