UK Freebies/Offers

JaneSharon86

Reaction score
Hi girlies

Thought I'd start a thread for us to spread the news about any offers or freebies we see for us mummies to be. :flower:

I visited my friend last week who has just given birth and she said she got her changing bag for free from Boots. Checked the Boots website and its no longer free; missed out!! :dohh:

Any one know of anything running at the minute?

The only thing I can think of is that Tesco are doing a baby event similiar to the one that Asda just finished; so the nappies are on offer. :winkwink:

If you join asda's baby club you get a free nappy starter kit.Not sure if its still on though.

Babies R us if you spend over £40 you get a £10 gift voucher. x

Love a good bargain! :D

ooh thanks! Will try and join Asda baby club now :)

I think I remember seeing an advert on the tv for a free baby pack, in green. Was that huggies? or Pampers?

yeah asda did a baby pack when you join their club, a pack of huggies and some wipes!
i also joined boots baby club and got a load of vouchers through the post (including the free bag!)
i joined avent, just filled in a form on their website, and got sent a free avent bottle through the post last week!
and i joined the cow and gate baby club and got a free cow teddy!! very cute!

hmmm i will have a think but basically join as many baby and toddler clubs online as you can!!

I joined the boots parenting club months ago but after hearing nothing I chased them last month. Something was wrong with the order- technical glitch.... ill be annoyed if i dont get my free bag lol.

I have signed up to asda baby club too but had nothing- same with Avent. I signed up to loads of different clubs when I was 12 weeks and the only freebie i have is the cow and gate cow and the aptimal polar bear :(

yeah asda did a baby pack when you join their club, a pack of huggies and some wipes!
i also joined boots baby club and got a load of vouchers through the post (including the free bag!)
i joined avent, just filled in a form on their website, and got sent a free avent bottle through the post last week!
and i joined the cow and gate baby club and got a free cow teddy!! very cute!

hmmm i will have a think but basically join as many baby and toddler clubs online as you can!!

I have joined so many clubs that I think I need a new email address just for the updates and promotions lol

I'm going to check out the cow and gate one now, I so want a free cow teddy!

Someone mentioned the Next offer that's on at the moment - if you sign up to bounty and then go to their offers page, they have a pin code to use as a first time customer on Next and you get a free pack of baby stuff worth £20 or £10 off your order. My boyfriend and I both signed up last night and got two sleeping bags for £19.75 instead of £36!

This thread is a brilliant idea! I'm signing up to 4 clubs at the moment :haha:

The only club i knew about was the cow and gate baby club where i got a free cow teddy!

Thanks all :)

Have just joined Asda baby club (though couldnt print the voucher booo! so have emailed them for help) and Boots, and Cow and Gate.

Bring on the freebies!! x

I joined the boots parenting club months ago but after hearing nothing I chased them last month. Something was wrong with the order- technical glitch.... ill be annoyed if i dont get my free bag lol.

I have signed up to asda baby club too but had nothing- same with Avent. I signed up to loads of different clubs when I was 12 weeks and the only freebie i have is the cow and gate cow and the aptimal polar bear :(

Hiya, with the ASDA baby club (free nappies) you have to print off the coupon and go into to the store and collect.:flower:

Thanks all :)

Have just joined Asda baby club (though couldnt print the voucher booo! so have emailed them for help) and Boots, and Cow and Gate.

Bring on the freebies!! x

I had this problem too it wouldn't download and print. I mailed customer services and they replied so quickly and were really, really nice and apologetic and sent me them by post.
Asda went up in my opinion that day. Considering it was a freebie they didn't have to be so nice. :D

Hiya, with the ASDA baby club (free nappies) you have to print off the coupon and go into to the store and collect.:flower:

Hi :flower:

My stupid works computer wont let me download the coupon printer application as only IT are authorised to download software. I dont have access to a printer at home. Will be gutted if I miss out :nope:

xx

It won't let me download the coupon either and I have also emailed customer services! Hope they get back to us soon.. I'm scared of closing the tab just in case I miss out on the coupons :haha:

My stupid works computer wont let me download the coupon printer application as only IT are authorised to download software. I dont have access to a printer at home. Will be gutted if I miss out :nope:

xx

Haha! That was my problem too trying to do it at work on there comp.
I am sure work would be impressed with me downloading all these coupons. Dam works secure computer systems! how dare they, don't they know pregnant women are in need of freebies! lol

xx

Haha! That was my problem too trying to do it at work on there comp.
I am sure work would be impressed with me downloading all these coupons. Dam works secure computer systems! how dare they, don't they know pregnant women are in need of freebies! lol

lol you naughty little minx!! teeheee :happydance:

Ive just tried to download that coupon printer and it chucked up an error saying files were incomplete but then didnt say what was missing. Why they cant just give it to you in PDF form ive no idea, but ive just emailed them and told them of the issue im having.

Hopefully they will be able to send it out via post for me as I dont want to miss out :(

Ha ha! Asda are suddenly going to be flooded with emails about this. What have we started lol they are going to wonder whats going on.:happydance:

Hey I signed up to avent at about 12 weeks, only just got sent the bottle last week so you'll probably still get it

hey hun join my thread i update freebies when i find them etc:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/freebies/935791-baby-freebies-2012-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"