UK Freebies/Offers

just signed up to cow and gate loving this thread cant wait to get little cow teddy lol x

I got my cow and gate welcome pack, loads of leaflets, but no cow teddy! That's the only reason I signed up!

Yeah ive not got a cow teddy either :( Been getting their leaflets and info cards for a few months now, but I want the moo cow!

Emma's diary gave argos discount vouchers and a voucher for a pack of samples - you have to login once registered and print them off. i've just logged back in and there are some updated ones (LO is now 6 months) so ill be off to collect those!

i also got loads of vouchers from the tesco baby club

I'm a little behind with the freebies this pregnancy but last pregnancy I signed up to pampers village they send money off vouchers for nappies and wipes, still get them and my daughter is 17 months, also bounty you get different packs you collect from boots xxxxxxxxxxx

give fake details for bounty and emma's diary as they sell your details on to 3rd parties for a fortune

I have to admit since signing up with all of these clubs etc I have been getting a fair bit of junk mail sent to my emails even though I ticked to say do not pass on info etc. Cheeky!

Yeah some of them can be really bad with handing out your info. The ones like huggies, pampers, aptimal etc have all been fairly good really, no spam mail here but I hear that Bounty and Emma's Diary especially are really bad for it.

I did give them my real details as I didnt realise what they were like before, regretting that now as apparently they bombard you with crap and telesales well beyond your due date.

I actually got this the other day and was pleasantly surprised by my pack!

Ypu have to take the voucher in along with your Nectar card, there you have to purchase a pack of Huggies newborn nappies (like£4 ish?) and you get the mum and baby pack.

In mine I had

- Lilac fold up changing mat, has pockets in and is a nice freebie
- Pack of Huggies Newborn wipes
- Travel sized shower gel
- 2 wash sample of lenor pure
- small pack of kleenex balsam tissues (no idea why)
- a full tube of mutanium (nappy rash cream)
- and some huggies money off vouchers

I was very pleased with my freebie :)

trust me that tissues are very useful in a change bag for wee accidents on nappy changes, or to dry bottoms once they've been cleaned :D

You know what, I didnt think of either of those uses!
Cant you just tell im a first time mum eh :D lol

i loved the pack out of sainsburys i still have the stuff just right for my wee girl and great for hospital bag :D

This is a good link for freebies :) Hope it helps x

https://www.facebook.com/all4freeuk

When you give birth, someone from bounty visits most hospitals to take photos. They are every expensive and obviously you are drawn to spend lots. We ordered some pictures, spent £80 as we wanted to get all the four different shots that they took. Although, i logged onto snapfish (online photo printers) and if you type in your bounty portrait number you can upload the images into snapfish and then order them for a fraction of the price. we ordered lots of 10x8 pictures for 99p each, we spent £20 on two 10x8's in the hospital from bounty. so i would suggest not ordering any on the spot with them and just saying you might order some online. Then look at snapfish and see about printing them on there. they are really good prints too. Hope this helps

real information about bounty, and even NCT against them.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ternity-wards-cash-in-on-mothers-2341654.html

https://apps.facebook.com/theguardi...h-jane-martinson/2011/aug/22/childbirth-women

Jesus they sound awful.

Im a really nervy person and just the thought of someone waltzing into my room after ive had my baba and were trying to get some family time fills me with dread.

Think im going to have to get my other half to be strict on them as I know what im like, in an emotional state I will agree to anything just to get her out of there. Think I may borrow his dads DSLR Kit and just say "thanks, but weve got photos sorted ta" see if that works.

could always state noone bar hospital staff and family. i am going to do this. if they try to do anything they face my OH and believe me it was him that found these articles so he's not too fond of them at all so he'd give them an ear full lol, with james i was lucky as they weren't allowed in the special care baby unit at all so never seen any of them, our packs were already in the units we were given when we entered the ward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->