UK Freebies/Offers

Just received a pack from Johnsons (free) containing a pack of baby wipes, small bottle of baby oil, nappy cream and baby bath with a booklet guide to the first 10 days :)

I can only assume I signed up online! I joined about 10 a few weeks ago! No boots changing bag yet.

I got my boots changing bag last week. I joined at around 10 weeks pregnant. My son is 6 months old. :rofl:

I got my boots changing bag last week. I joined at around 10 weeks pregnant. My son is 6 months old. :rofl:

Ha ha how ridiculous! Well at least he's still in nappies...or you'll just have to have another bub ;-)

Just received a pack from Johnsons (free) containing a pack of baby wipes, small bottle of baby oil, nappy cream and baby bath with a booklet guide to the first 10 days :)

I got this a couple of weeks ago. The box it came in said it was through Emmas Diary. I signed up for this to get my free goodie bag from boots (the sign up sheet was in the Emmas Diary book that I got at the first MW appointment). As others have had issues with phone calls the only info I provided was my address. Figured any junk mail from it can just go straight in the recycling.

My boots changing bag voucher came through after about 4 weeks of signing up.

I ordered a pack of nappies along with my free boots changing bag online. Nappies were delivered, changing bag was not! I rang up and as the voucher code had already been put through, they put £30.00 worth of boots advantage points onto my advantage card! I then used these points to buy most of my christmas presents! It's definitely worth chasing these things up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->