UK mummies.. Do you/would you..?

sept2010

Mummy and expecting
Reaction score
.. Take your lo out for a walk in the pram in this weather?

Lo hasnt been out much since bein born.. Just when we have to really.. I was plannin on takin her for walks now she is awake a lil longer.. She could do with some fresh air as when we do go out.. She goes from house into car into someone elses house or into a shop..

So do u take ur lo's for walks? How do u make sure they stay warm? Ive got fluffy snowsuit hat mittens etc but do u do anything extra?

TIA xx

Definately take LO out for a walk. Whatever the weather.
Just make sure they are all snuggly in a cosytoes or a pramsuit and mittens and make sure they have a hat or hood on. Depending on how cold it is obviously.
If its raining, use a rain cover.

Tobias LOVES going out for walks in all weather.. he is mesmerised by the rain... loves getting a faceful of wind (makes him laugh) and any outside time is good for vitamin D.

Plus the fresh air is amazingly good for them. You might find that Lo sleeps even more after being outside.

LO will also start to realise the changing of the seasons as spring comes in and the leaves grow.

HTH and have fun.xx

I take Tristan out everyday since about 3 week old.

He has something called a snug in his pram, he then wears a coat, hat, gloves, if raining a raincover and a thin blaket!

I'm not in the UK I'm in Canada so I guess your weather is no worse than here! I wear mine outside to keep him warm.

Yep we go for walks. Coat/snowsuit, hat, mittens, clothes (obviously lol) blanket and footmuff x

Yeah defo its great for both of you. I take snowsuit, hat, and blanket and she is tucked in well. If it is windy I put the raincover over as she tend to gulp the air. I would go for it x

Yep we go out every day whatever the weather. If we use the buggy he wears snowsuit, hat and cozy toes on the buggy or if i wear him i put jogging bottoms, socks, booties and hat and sometimes a jumper - he is always lovely and snug! x

absolutely go for it! wrap her up nice & warm, use blankets & walk away! :)
i wear bella in the sling & we go out pretty much every single day & always have done.
xx

Cosytoes and a hat and we try go out for even a short walk every day. Good exercise too. Not the biggest fan of walking in the rain but LO stays snuggly in his pram even when it's quite cold.

I dont drive so had no choice but to take her out in the snow. Snowsuit,hat, gloves, blankets and if its windy or raining a rain cover

Now has any1 accomplished pushing a really heavy pram and holdin a brolly? Lol x

yep, we have been going for walks since Will was 5 days old, he is well wrapped up!

We always go out most days, I hate being inside all day. If it's chilly I just put on snowsuit, hat and gloves with a blanket too and she's happy as can be :) xx

YEah we always go whatever the weather is like :) (though we stayed in when we got alot of snow as the pram wasn't pushing well!)
We put him in a vest, long sleeved top, cardigan trousers and snowsuit, with a hat and mittens, he has a footmuff type thing and we put 1/2 blankets over him xx

Mine were out in all weather from newborn as I dont have a car, as long as they are wrapped up, it will do them good to get outside!

If it's windy put the raincover on.

Other than that we just put a coat and hat on her and she's in a footmuff

yeah definitely, i either take Chloe out in the pushchair usually she just has a jacket on over her clothes as she has a footmuff over her and a huge pram hood which keeps the cold wind off of her. If I wear her then I just put a hooded jumper over her babygrow, it keeps her warm as she is so close to me.

Yep i always take Kian out, fresh air does him good. Now hes a bit older he loves to go out and look around, so i try and take him out everyday, unless it is absolutely pouring down. I just put him a warm jacket/snowsuit on, hat and mittens, and he has a footmuff which is lovely and warm xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->