UK mummies.. Do you/would you..?

I do tend to avoid taking her out, if I'm just off round the shop it's easier to leave her tucked up at home with her Nana as it's only round the corner.. but I do think the poor mite has hardly been out since she's been born and now it's warming up a bit I'm determined to get her out in the fresh air more. The other day me and OH took her round a farm park as it was a nice day (as nice as you can get for UK january!) and she had on a vest, long sleeve top, tights, leggings and a chunky knit cardigan, a big fluffy hat and a blanket and she seemed nice and warm but not too hot :thumbup: xxx

Oh yeah! I took Bella out when she was first born (very cold febuary last year!) pretty much every day, helped me keep sain! I just wrapped her up in a snow suit, hat, 2 blankets, the pram top thing and the rain cover if it was windy! I say go for it!

I took Charlie out in his sling a lot last winter (it was a horrible winter too) even for just an hour a day for some air. Got him wrapped up warm and some good grip boots on me :)

Absolutely! My LO won't nap in the day unless we go out so for the sake of my sanity it's a must! Think the fresh air and change of scenery is important for him too though.

Only time I wouldn't was when there was all the snow and ice and I was worrried about slipping with LO or the pram - but LO was only a few weeks old then.

Mine wears a cosy pramsuit with the hood up and a nice big blanket over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->