UK mummies.. Do you/would you..?

yeh sophia if its really cold sophia wears a vest, sleepsuit,socks, snowsuit, hat, really think footmuff and pram apron also if its windy or raining i put her raincover on aswell

Yes I take Harrison out for walks in this cold weather - hes 9 months - he LOVES being out in his pram. I dress him warmly then put on a coat, hat, mittens, and a big fleecy blanket folded over twice over his legs. Snowsuit if its really cold
xx

we go out in most weather except when it's icey and snowy as when I wear her I'm worried about slipping and the pushchair doesn't run very well on ice either. nice thick snowsuit and plenty of layers underneath. But it just being cold has never held me back. don't like going out in the rain though, but that's just me.

Thanks guys.. Im definately gona take lo out more nw..n brave the cold weather x

Yep we are always out! I have her in her pram, snowsuit, mittens and hat if it's really cold! x

We first went out when lo was only 4 days old,just wrap them up for the weather,the fresh air does them good.

Yeah every day since we came home, school runs and lovely long walks. I've got a repoduction vintage silver cross kengsington so she is all snug and covered in blankets etc! Gorgeous!

yup i do. i put her in a jacket and snowsuit with mittens and a hat and in her footmuff on her pram, if its rally windy/rainy i would out the rain cover on and keep her extra snug. i'd def get a footmuff if you dont have one, keep them nice and snuggly.

i have to take him out as he comes EVERYWHERE! with me.

I do yeah! I wrap her up nice and warm, hood up on pram, nice and toasty and off we go! she loves it, the fresh air does tend to knock her out!! But before she sleeps she is all smiles!!

My LO is 4 weeks and i havnt been on many walks yet, only when DH is able to come along and push, as i had a section and apparantly you're not supposed to push a pram until after 6 weeks? Anyone else heard this?

I really can't wait until i am able to push the pram though, i plan on going for a walk every day :)

Yeah we take Sienna out everyday, she loves it being out in the pram. She wears her snowsuit, hat & gloves and we use a cosy toe aswell :) x x

We do as we want Callum to get lots of fresh air and its nice to get out of the house. If its really cold we tend to put the raincover on though to keep the wind off him and obviously dress them all snuggly to xx

absolutely go for it! wrap her up nice & warm, use blankets & walk away! :)
i wear bella in the sling & we go out pretty much every single day & always have done.
xx

I may just try this tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration xx

Alfie loves going for walks. He has his hat, mits and big coat on but also a foot muff on his pram so he's nice and cosy.

By the way I love your avatar!!

Yes, she's a lot older but we go out every day without fail. Even if it's just a little walk to surestart or the shops, I think it's good for both of us to have a change of scene and some fresh air!

I take Sophie out every day without fail, whatever the weather. When it's really cold, she wears a snowsuit, hat, hood up and mittens, and she lies inside a nest thing in her pram, then a blanket then the pram covers and she's lovely and cosy. We go for really long walks in the afternoons - sometimes it's the only way to get her to nap!

Absolutely. We went out in all weathers when Emma was a baby and still do now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->