uk mummies-where do u buy your cloth nappies from?

P

purple_socks

just wanted some nappy shop recommendations for either new and/or pre loved :flower:

preloved:
cloth nappy tree
natural mamas

new:
jabula
babi-pur
fill your pants
wee notions
babybots
mama made
millies nappies

pre loved
Cloth nappy tree
usednappies.co.uk

new
Fill your Pants
Cheeks and Cherries
Wee Notions

:D

Pre Loved same as above.

New same as above plus:
BabyKind
Funky Monkey Pants (free delivery atm)
Clothie Bots
Baba Me

HTH x

this thread might help some too

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/277190-list-your-fav-wahm-stores.html

pretty much where everyone else shops :)
Love Babybots for some cheaper stuff.
I bought my inserts yesterday (shh no OH telling) from Kittykins (www.kittykins.co.uk) as they were fair priced and FREE postage plus I got a new BB for £18 :)

was all from my paypal fund though.....which is now empty....
BUT I have been super super good and listed loads of nappies for sale one ebay...not much point having brand new nappies sat there Im not going to use because Im overly obsessed with the pretty ones.

Why eBay, of all places? I get the impression you'd make more elsewhere! Also, how rude depriving your fellow bnbers first refusal :D

ebay is quick haha
they are boring nappies anyway....Tots Bots (which I did put on here first!) and Onelife with some Mothercare Smart nappies....all plain ones!

I think we're seriously spamming up every thread in here today, Squish! Oops! :haha:

spam spam spammmmm

but I am CHAINED to baby/pump again today...I need something to do before the sound of the Medela sends me crackers....hahahaha

yeap :) OH has Freddie most of the time whilst I have Theo...cop out, Theo sleeps more than Freddie! Theo asleep on my knee atm and Freddie asleep in the moses basket...much baby sleepies, supercute.
Problem is I keep thinking im going to break Freddie, he is so TINY.

I am new to this since my LO is not even here yet but I got a really good deal on e-bay and after looking at other pre-loved sites I have to say that e-bay seems to have some much better deals.

I am new to this since my LO is not even here yet but I got a really good deal on e-bay and after looking at other pre-loved sites I have to say that e-bay seems to have some much better deals.

Careful what you buy on ebay hun as there's alot of fakes about :)

this thread might help some too

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/277190-list-your-fav-wahm-stores.html

Yayyy my thread :yipee:
I use what the others have suggested, I don't think anyone has listed Twinkle on The Web

Ahh... You got there just before me Jayleigh... I have to put in another fan of twinkle here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->