uk mummies-where do u buy your cloth nappies from?

I got most of my preloved and two or three new but second-hand nappies from Cloth Nappy Tree and the Used Nappy Company; a few came from eBay (somehow slipped past their no used nappy policy).

New - I got my bamboo terries, bucket & accessories from Totnes Nappy Company, some new bamboo boosters and fleece liners direct from Little Lamb, my Bum Genius V3s from the Washable Nappy Company at a Nappuccino in London, a Pop-in direct from Close Parent, and some bit and bobs from Twinkle on the Web. I have no loyalty, I go wherever I find what I want cheapest.

ebay has a no used nappy policy? i bought some used naughty babies the other week?!

They do but quite a lot slips through the net. I only realised they had a no used nappy policy when I went to list nappies!

Yeah their classed as used underwear and some peado might buy them and get their kicks :wacko:

yea they do for hygiene reasons. People list them as new to get round it but might mention in the item description it's actually used. You do have to becareful buying nappies off ebay as sometimes they'll say new in the catorgory but if it doesn't say new in the actual item description there's a chance it's not if that makes sense!

I did not realise that either. I got 15 tots bots from e-bay recently that were used, although they said not very used so I actually think I am going to have to pop them in the laundry a few times first.

Ahh... You got there just before me Jayleigh... I have to put in another fan of twinkle here!!

Haha I really like them although a bit slow on delivery, but they where very nice when I asked where my stuff was, they have some nice stuff, and a slight seconds but which I got an insert from and I couldn't tell it was seconds

I like to please :haha: :flower:

:D lol I listed you with my links :thumbup: I'm really fiending for WAHM nappies but OH says no more nappies for a while :growlmad:

aww at least u got nappy easter to look forward too x

I use:

Fillyourpants
Kittikins
Babykind
Babipur
Cloth nappy tree (for preloved nappies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads