UK mums to be - when did you hear from the midwife?

I saw mine yesterday, got bigger appointment at 11 weeks to finish the paperwork and do test. I think it's from 6 weeks where I live.

I did speak to a midwife not a switchboard operator.
I re checked the online form I completed and it does say that’s all I need to do, and when they receive it they send the scan appointment (which I have received) and then a midwife will call and arrange the booking appointment. So I guess I just have to wait now. I will call again in a week if I haven’t heard anything, as I remember the lady who did my early scan said I should see them by ten weeks, and I will be 9 and a half nearly by then.
Thank you all :)

They’ve just phoned :) :) seeing them Friday!! I’m so ridiculously excited - I’ve never gotten this far before and feels like such a big achievement! Lol! Makes it feel real! Just hope everything keeps going okay until then (and beyond!)!!

Oh brilliant, their ears must have been burning :lol:
Hope it goes well! :)

Red I have a question where did u book your scan I have had my midwife booked through my doctors for a while but I haven't received my scan date? X

I’m based in East Sussex and I did it all online (I googled East Sussex maternity to find the page). I think in some areas the midwife books you once she has seen you :)

Ah OK I'm in Norfolk so possibly different lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->