UK - Nice maternity wedding-guest dresses?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm nowhere near maternity wear yet as I'm not showing at all yet. I'm not surprised, as I didn't show till 24 weeks with my son, so I imagine it'll be more 19 weeks with this one or around then.

We have a few weddings coming up though and I wanted to find some nice maternity dresses. One is when I'll be 20 weeks (so could get away with a dress I already have I reckon), but the other two are in June/July, when I'll be over 30 weeks, so will need something for then.

I like looking around early :haha: and am also thinking I'll get one and wear it for the March wedding when I'm 20 weeks so I get some good use out of it!

Anyone know of any good shops that sell maternity wedding-guest style dresses out there?

Thanks.

x

Yes! Have a look online at 'Tiffany rose' they do both wedding and other dresses for maternity - lots of stockists so hopefully there'll be one near you!

I'm keeping an eye on this as we have our best friends' wedding when I'll be 35 and a bit weeks!

Thanks for the tip Curly, I've just taken a look, they're beautiful! So many to choose from as well.

x

I'm in the same boat. I have a wedding the end of April when I will be 22 weeks and another in July. I don't want to spend a lot though as I will probably only wear them to these two occasions. I have looked on asos so far and they have a couple I would consider. Could probably dress them up to make them look more expensive but I guess it will depend on what they look like in the flesh!

When i was pregnsnt with my daughter a v good friend got married and i was 7 months, i found a great dress in Isabella Oliver.

I got a gorgeous blue lace maternity dress from ASOS and wore it to a wedding in December (didn't need it but might do in the spring/summer & wanted more than one wear from it!). They had quite a lot to choose from and really reasonable prices, also arrived really quickly & looked so lovely on as it was suitable through all stages of pregnancy. Managed to pick it up in the sale too so think it was only about £19!
xo.

Stalking as I'm at a wedding on my 30th birthday in June!

Thanks ladies, I'm going to check out all those places. While googling earlier I found another website that had a nice selection: Seraphine.

x

Hi ladies,

I'm nowhere near maternity wear yet as I'm not showing at all yet. I'm not surprised, as I didn't show till 24 weeks with my son, so I imagine it'll be more 19 weeks with this one or around then.

We have a few weddings coming up though and I wanted to find some nice maternity dresses. One is when I'll be 20 weeks (so could get away with a dress I already have I reckon), but the other two are in June/July, when I'll be over 30 weeks, so will need something for then.

I like looking around early :haha: and am also thinking I'll get one and wear it for the March wedding when I'm 20 weeks so I get some good use out of it!

Anyone know of any good shops that sell maternity wedding-guest style dresses out there?

Thanks.

x

Hi, i have a wedding in March and i will only be 15 weeks, but i always look slightly pregnant in the wrong clothes. My weight is perfect but i have IBS so my stomach is always bloated. As i look thin everywhere else it makes me look preggers sometime. Do you think i will look bigger then at 15 weeks? Just wondering if i would be able to wear a normal dress or will i need maternity? What do you think?

Thanks

Hi ladies,

Thanks.

x

Yep i got a lovely one from new look, a lace one, was cheap too, 12.99 i think. Take a look there. Think you can only get it online but i could be wrong

Hi ladies,

Thanks.

x

Hi, i have a wedding in March and i will only be 15 weeks, but i always look slightly pregnant in the wrong clothes. My weight is perfect but i have IBS so my stomach is always bloated. As i look thin everywhere else it makes me look preggers sometime. Do you think i will look bigger then at 15 weeks? Just wondering if i would be able to wear a normal dress or will i need maternity? What do you think?

Thanks

Is this your first baby? I didn't show with my first until I was 24 weeks. I know others show earlier, but 15 weeks for a first baby, you might only have a slightly rounder stomach than normal. I found maternity dresses don't hang right unless you have a substantial bump. Before that there was a lot of fabric that just hung limply.

It might be worth waiting till closer to the time to see how your bump grows. You might find you pop sooner rather than later.

x

I have a wedding to go to which is only 11 days before my EDD :dohh:

Next are extremely good for maternity wear but you can only order online as no maternity in stores (even bluewater/lakeside)

They also do the best over bump work trousers. £24 and worth every single penny!!

There is a shop on Ebay dresses are £14.99 stunning too, shops called Pink Pixie.
Iam in panic mode already my sisters wedding is on sept 13th my edd is 19th... eeeek xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->