UK Offer - Medela Swing Electric Breastpump with Calma

Bun87

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Thought I'd share this offer with you - was going to hold off on getting a pump for a while, but was a bargain so have just ordered one!

If you sign up to Amazon Family (it's free and they send you loads of offers each week), they give you £10 off your first order of £50 or more. There is also a code at the moment for £25 off the Medela Swing Breastpump, so it comes to £54.99 instead of £89.99. It has fab reviews and you also get 3 months free prime delivery when you sign up to Amazon Family, so free next day delivery for 3 months - just make sure you cancel the prime subscription before the 3 months is up :)

Code for £25: GEVMZ3BF
The £10 automatically gets added to your basket for you.

Here's a link to the pump itself: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000LPZTQY/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21

Hope this comes in useful for someone else :) x

Hi ladies,

Thought I'd share this offer with you - was going to hold off on getting a pump for a while, but was a bargain so have just ordered one!

If you sign up to Amazon Family (it's free and they send you loads of offers each week), they give you £10 off your first order of £50 or more. There is also a code at the moment for £25 off the Medela Swing Breastpump, so it comes to £54.99 instead of £89.99. It has fab reviews and you also get 3 months free prime delivery when you sign up to Amazon Family, so free next day delivery for 3 months - just make sure you cancel the prime subscription before the 3 months is up :)

Code for £25: GEVMZ3BF
The £10 automatically gets added to your basket for you.

Here's a link to the pump itself: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000LPZTQY/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21

Hope this comes in useful for someone else :) x

I love Amazon Family! It makes the Angelcare Monitors super cheap too :thumbup:

Me too! We got the angel care monitor and sensor mat :-D

Thanks for this, think I'm going to order one now :) x

Yay! Glad others can benefit, love a good bargain! X

I'm struggling - where do you put the discount code? I just bought it at full price and had to cancel quick!

Thank you very much this is very helpful, I'm away to buy mine :) xx

I'm struggling - where do you put the discount code? I just bought it at full price and had to cancel quick!

You put the code in on the same page as your card details - should be a promotional/gift card box xx

You put the code in on the same page as your card details - should be a promotional/gift card box xx

Thanks - I've had to join in my dh name as I was already a member and wasn't eligible for £10 off as I'd had a prime free trial previously.

Fantastic bargain - thanks so much - in fact I sold my last one for about £50 so feeling a bit better about having sold everything after dd had done with it!

Just to update, our baby has tongue tie. (Born 6 days ago) so I've had to be pumping as well as BFing - bought one of these and it's excellent. Highly recommended!!

I did this the other day, absolute bargain especially as it was the pump I wanted anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->