UK - Pregnancy tests and Ovulation Tests

chicksy

Reaction score
I hope I have done this right!

I have recently purchased both from ebay would you believe. I paid £3.29 for 15 ovulation tests. The seller I used will mix your order also. She also does larger quantities for those testaholics out there. She does a whole range of products from clear blue to just the little strips (which I got). Her (im asuming its a her lol) seller ID is fertilityplan - all one word. You can see me on her feeback my user ID is Beddy001. I have recieved both my orders the day after ordering.

I hope this is of use to someone.

I would also love to know if anyone has found any cheaper so I can save a few more pennies :)

Cheers Chicksey!

Supermarkets usually do really cheap own brand hpts - oh, and Boots are having a sale on their Boots own HPTs at the moment.

I've bought some some this person aswell. I've got some pregnancy tests and ovulation tests. I was surprised how cheap they are. The responce you get from the tests are really quick, although the results so far has been negative I have been impressed with them.

I always use www.fertilityplus.co.uk for the little strips as their prices are really cheap...even cheaper than ebay!

Delivery has always taken less than 2 days and they are in a plain padded envelope.

It's £2.50 for 10 pg's and £2.70 for 10 ov's and they do other variations and combinations as well.

Great for a POAS addict like me :happydance:

i have used fertiltyplan too, they are always quick to send out, But it is just a matter of looking around as maybe cheaper elsewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->