UK Scans

B

Butterfly2

I'm just wondering when your midwife booked your scans in? (UK) I was suppose to have my midwife ring up last week to let me know when my date was, and to ring them last Friday if I hadn't heard. I rang them up Friday afternoon and was told someone would ring me back but they haven't.

It was booked within a few weeks of the booking appointment. I had my booking appointment at 7 weeks and then went away for a few weeks and I definitely had the letter by the time I returned at 10 weeks. Scan was booked for 13 weeks, I believe. It's different everywhere though. Sometimes you have to call and book it yourself, other times, like here, the creation of the antenatal case in their caseload triggers someone to schedule your scan and you just get a letter in the post. If you haven't heard by the time they tell you that you should, I would follow up.

Thank you MindUtopia. With my 1st pregnancy I got a letter in the post a couple of weeks later. With my last 2 I got a scan date at the booking appointment. This time I was suppose to of heard before Friday last week. I just don't want to keep bugging them. Things don't seem to be going aswell this time around and I'm convincing myself somethings gone wrong and hoping that I'm just being paranoid.

i got a letter in the post for an 8 week appointment and a 12 week scan after i self referred my pregnancy. I would follow up, as you don't want to stress yourself out x

Well I rang back up and they said they would find out what was happening and ring me back with some answers.. they rang me back to say they have referred my name to the upstairs department and they should give me a call back some when.
I keep getting passed around to different areas of the maternity unit and know one is being very helpful. ��

I booked in with the midwife at 8 weeks at the doctors and a few days later the letter came for the scan which was for 12 weeks I guess everywhere is different :flower:

I got my letter a week after my booking in appt. my scan is on 12+2

Hi, thanks for the replies. Finally got date 9th September. Fiance has booked me in for private scan tomorrow. I am so nervous about it, I have this feeling that tells me its not going to be okay, I really hope I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->