ultrasaucer Q'S

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I'd like to get my son an "ultrasaucer", what age can they be put in them from?
Also anyone who bought one, how big was the box with all the parts?
I ask coz I would like to buy one overseas and bring it on a plane back home with me, so is it a huge box and is it heavy?

thanks xx

Sorry to sound dumb but what exactly is an ultrasaucer?

oh its a great play area to put your baby in, it looks like a walker but it doesnt move, they can only jump and bounce in it and play ofcourse.. heres a link..
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KZE3C...iveASIN=B000KZE3CG&adid=0CSHBYQV820WCFF05NPV&
this one has some added features that u can take off and use separately it looks like

I have one and Bella loves it. I started putting her in it at about 2 months. It was not assembled it was a box about 6" x 24" x 24". She loves it!

We have one and Josh loves it. has been in it since he was 3month xx

I was thinking of getting one of these but I'm kind of torn.

What's better, the excersaucer or let's say a jumperoo?

That is the one I have for Bren and he loves it. I liked that it could convert for all ages til he is about 2. Right now he just kinda sits in it and stares at all the bits around him and bounces a little. But he does love it when I push the buttons. I also put him in the little chair backwards, as the back is higher, and it works better forholding him up right now.

Look at this face!!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/samantha675/Brennan/ActivityCenter4.jpg

anyone have one of the new 3 in 1 ones pond ones by evenflo?

i see they recommend from 4 months, how are the little ones that have gone in at 3 months doing? do u feel it makes a difference?

My lo has a jumperoo and she loves it! not one of them things but similar

xx

I was thinking of getting one of these but I'm kind of torn.

What's better, the excersaucer or let's say a jumperoo?

i like the fact that they cant walk or bounce in a doorvway with the exersaucer , i feel its safer

They aren't supposed to be in them under 4 months because they are supposed to be able to put their feet on the ground, if they hang freely it can cut off the circulation (this happened to my sisters baby), so I put a box under her feet so she can stand on it. She loves it! She's like Sam's Bren, she doesn't really do much, mostly just stares at the lights that turn on when she bounces. There is one spinner thing that she figured out how to do, she likes that.

We have the Rainforest Jumperoo for Erica and she loves it! I think its just as safe as an excersaucer, because its not the kind thats hung in the doorway. Its actually on its own stand. She loves jumping and has gotten stronger in her legs since having it. We got it for her when she was a little over 4 months I think. It is adjustable for different heights and has been great! Here is a vid of her the day we got it.

https://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z78/Dens_Girl/th_FILE0133.jpg

BurtonBaby what a cute vid! looks like baba is having so much fun and that does look safer than the door way ones. Holldoll my baby has really long legs so maybe he wont need a box but id probably wait til he has a bit better head control he not even 3 months yet.

Aww erica is so cute! My LO doesnt go that crazy yet :rofl: She is fascinated by the lights though and bounces a little bit, not enough to make the lights start again though. She sneezed the other day and set the lights of and giggled at them.

Awww! look at Erica! She looks so happy in that :cloud9:

I think I'll be getting one of those instead of the excersaucer. I wanted both but we need to have room for the play pen too :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->