ultrasound guesses

Mmmyof2

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I am new here but I am really trying to find some answers or guesses.
At 14+4, my mil purchased an ultrasound gender guess for us. We went and it was a horrible ten minutes in there. The tech was not very patient and rushed us through leaving us with a guess that doesn't feel right.

The tech said the heart rate was 146. Whenever going to my doctor we always got a 170. 175.180. We got a 170 6 days before this ultrasound. My home doppler even says much higher than that at all times.

The baby first got a 3d scan. She didn't explain anything. Then she was pushing so hard the baby curled up while grabbing the cord. Right away she did the potty shot to check if it was a boy or girl. Now my concern is this...
it looked like it could be a boy. But! It could have been the cord. The part was not centered at all, as in it was off of the leg. The baby could have been swollen. The part is out there but rounded. The tech took less than 2 minutes and said 100% boy.

Could it be a girl?

Attachments

• 20150219_211726.jpg
    20150219_211726.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
I couldn't guess from that pic. So sori you had a horrible experience, personally I would complain. Your mil has paid for a service u are unhappy with. I wouldn't recommend a company to my friends where I had been treated so unkindly. Any scan paid or.unpaid is opportunity to bond with ur bab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->