Ultrasound - Missed Twin Stories?

Tell her u want a scan! The world is stalking u to know ha. Just a quickie look ha. She can only say no xxx

How exciting!! Stalking too ☺️

This is exciting! Good luck mama! I've also had the twin dream, and my mom had a twin dream so I'm feeling you on the twin vibe! I hope you get your next scan soon! FXd for you! :)

I just felt my uterus. I'm 8 weeks now and I know that's early... But I'm positive it's the uterus because I've felt for it through all of my pregnancies and know what to look for. It measures 6cm above my pubic bone!! All these things keep happening that point to twins... How can there be only one in there!! I can't wait to talk to my mw to schedule another scan!

Stalking!!

You definitely have a huge "bump" for only 7 weeks...That'd freak me out without demanding another scan!
Good luck!!

I think there is only one,but im curious to see how this turns out

Are you 100% sure you are not further along than you think?? Stalking to see your updates. Good luck either way! :)

Absolutely positive on dates. Had my period starting July 13th. This is #5 for me so I'm very in tune with my body and quite experienced :) plus the scan confirmed my dates exactly. This is only one reason why it's so confusing!

Are you 100% sure you are not further along than you think?? Stalking to see your updates. Good luck either way! :)

I have been stalking because I am curious about outcome. However, today I have a similar situation. I went for my first scan after IVF 7+2 days. We had 2 blasts transferred. I have a tilted womb.
We saw a heartbeat and baby measuring 6+4 which is a few days out. Sonographer said she could see what looked like a second sac but couldn't get a clear view and couldn't see a hb.
We have been asked to come back in a week.
Anybody had a similar experience? Are these scans accurate?
I would be grateful for any comments.

How exciting! I think all of B&B will be stalking this one lol

That's definitely quite the bump for 7 weeks but my sisinlaw is very petite and that's how she got at about 8/9 weeks with all 5 of her babies. i'm not sure how petite you are lol :shrug:

I had a scan at 5 weeks in the ER and they saw what they thought was a subchorionic hemorrhage, but the OB seemed to think it didn't look like one. I'm curious about twins too (crazy hunger symptom) but my belly definitely isn't popping out like that! I hope you get a scan soon!:thumbup:

I am 5'7" so pretty average, and normally 120 lbs but have been 130lbs as I hadn't lost the last 10lbs from my last baby. I have my next mw appt on the 17th... Will be asking then to book another scan. Waiting is driving me crazy!

My 8 week bump!

https://i62.tinypic.com/331zivo.jpg

How exciting! I think all of B&B will be stalking this one lol

That's definitely quite the bump for 7 weeks but my sisinlaw is very petite and that's how she got at about 8/9 weeks with all 5 of her babies. i'm not sure how petite you are lol :shrug:

I had a scan at 5 weeks in the ER and they saw what they thought was a subchorionic hemorrhage, but the OB seemed to think it didn't look like one. I'm curious about twins too (crazy hunger symptom) but my belly definitely isn't popping out like that! I hope you get a scan soon!:thumbup:

i don't know of the whole bnb, but i am definitely stalking!!!

There are lots of us silently stalking, lol. Dying to know if there are two more hiding somewhere. Beautiful bump.

I cant wait lol, so i cant imagine what your feeling, but you have a beautiful bump. Hurry up next mw appointment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->