Ultrasound - Missed Twin Stories?

So many stalkers...think I'm gonna join them haha...twins have been known to hide behind each other so u never know xx

Im all alone on thinking one lol only because on the pregnancy board I joined there is a lady built like you who has the same belly.Shes 19+ now but looked like that at 8 weeks.

stalking also waiting for a follow up post on the 17th... pins and needles ;)

I thought I had a big bump early on with my dd. But it was definitely not that big and adorable :) good luck! I am guessing twins for sure if not triplets.

I'm not even in the first tri... But yep! STALKING! :)

Eeeee! Cute bump! Can't wait for the 17th!! I'm guessing a number two is hiding in there!!

Stalking too. I'm pregnant with no. 6 and my tummy isn't anywhere near that size (although I'd love twins too). Can't wait for your next ultrasound! !

Hmm - I've seen it go both ways. My SIL is a twin herself, with her last (first baby)pregnancy she looked massive, so much so she was sent for an early scan at 8 weeks to check for twins/ triplets - but nope it was one baby, she was just very bloated.

On the other hand I was on BnB when pregnant with DD and there was a lady who was on baby number 3 - felt huge and her gym instructor told her to lay off the carbs at 6 weeks (not knowing she was pregnant) but her bump was that noticeable. She did indeed have twins!!

There's definitely a chance - and I hope it is if that's what you want, but don't count on it just based on the size of your bump xx

Lol poor girl. Lay off the carbs...man I would have felt horrible

Oh wow I'm joing in the stalking as well :) I have known twins to hide behind each other their is a clip on you tube of a woman who delivered one baby even the midwife didn't no so when she was ready to push again they thought it was the placenta they were so wrong and had to jump straight back into action xx

I believe she has a scan on the 17th :) idk if I'm more excited for her scan or my own! Lol

Hmm - I've seen it go both ways. My SIL is a twin herself, with her last (first baby)pregnancy she looked massive, so much so she was sent for an early scan at 8 weeks to check for twins/ triplets - but nope it was one baby, she was just very bloated.

On the other hand I was on BnB when pregnant with DD and there was a lady who was on baby number 3 - felt huge and her gym instructor told her to lay off the carbs at 6 weeks (not knowing she was pregnant) but her bump was that noticeable. She did indeed have twins!!

There's definitely a chance - and I hope it is if that's what you want, but don't count on it just based on the size of your bump xx

laying off the carbs :rofl:
that was hilarious

I'm a twin myself and DH has been asking if there's a chance they missed a twin :rofl: & when I had my ultrasound with dd last pregnancy he said, "only 1?!?"
and sounded so surprised :haha:

I would definitely LOVE to have twins! I'm not basing it just on my belly though... There are several signs.

I have my next mw appt on the 17th but I wouldn't have my next scan til around 12 weeks she said... So that will be the week of October 6th. I'm trying really hard not to count down the days! Lol It's just so crazy how much my belly FEELS pregnant already. It's so early to be feeling this big and cramped organs and such!

I still think one.If i'm wrong I will apologize.I am an angel twin mom so I can be sensitive about the topic.I'm on my third singelton and had a bump like yours with my second.good luck,I hope you get what you want,twins.if not the very least one healthy baby.

Thanks. I will be equally as happy with one baby :) My MIL thinks it's just one but that's cuz she loves to disagree with me, lol. Everyone else I know thinks it twins :) But they are all basing it on my belly size and I'm basing it on several things including the belly :) Only time will tell! I feel like I'm "meant" to have twins... Does that even make sense?? Like I'm supposed to have them at some point in my life. Maybe that's just weird!! Lol

I still think one.If i'm wrong I will apologize.I am an angel twin mom so I can be sensitive about the topic.I'm on my third singelton and had a bump like yours with my second.good luck,I hope you get what you want,twins.if not the very least one healthy baby.

I saw you over in the bumps thread, but I'm joining in over here to make sure I see any updates. I'm dying to know if there's a little stealth baby in there!

Did the midwife measure the sac? If there were 2 it would be measuring farther along I think, so that could be a sign too! But I'm not sure.
I'm going to vote 1 but only because I've seen so many threads like this and usually it's one, the ultrasound is usually a good indicator, but it can miss things occasionally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->