Ultrasound tomorrow morning! I'm so nervous!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Oh boy this pregnancy (baby #4) has been anything but smooth so far. Spotting for over two weeks, two trips the doctors office, and 1 trip to the ER for a quick ultrasound due to left sided pain.
As far as I know (according to quick u/s) everything looks fine. However they didn't measure the baby, or the heartrate or look for the source of the bleeding. It was strictly to rule out ectopic. Which thankfully we saw baby in the right place with a heart beat.
So tomorrow morning, I will see our baby. Please say a little prayer for us, that everything goes smoothly, and we see a healthy baby gummy bear(that's what they look like to me at 8 weeks lol)!

I will update tomorrow with hopefully good news and a picture!

Good luck!! I'm sure all will be perfect!

Thank you so much ladies!!! Really appreciate your prayers and well wishes...will update tomorrow morning:)

good luck my love, when i had mines on Thursday i was literally shaking in the waiting room, i could barly speak to anyonemy voice was cracking! so- try and relax, all will be well and nothing beter than seeing your little gummy bear!

Sarah

Baby is measuring 7weeks 4 days which I'm not surprised. I'm usually a couple days behind.
Baby looked great though...due date June 28th:)
Thank you all for your prayers xoxo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
Awesome. I thought my due date was June 28 too but my scan put me at June 25.

Jen -I have given up in the baby world ...I have enough and happy where I'm at and at my age I probably wouldn't be able to tolerate another pregnancy.Im so happy for you and miss chatting with you as well. Hopefully we can chat when your online soon. Congrats and glad all looks so well !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->