Um.... So now what???

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
I think I'm in shock.... After numerous IC showing BFN's the last 2 days I have had the faintest of faint lines that I was sure was just my eyes playing tricks on me.... Decided to pee on a slightly more advanced stick when I got home tonight and low and behold.....
:bfp::bfp::cloud9::bfp::cloud9::bfp::cloud9::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm in complete and utter shock, I was diagnosed with PCOS about 5 years ago and have been told by every doctor and fertility specalist under the sun that this result would take months, possibly longer, thankfully I was lucky enough to have regular cycles and this has happened quicker then I could have ever dreamed!! This was only our 2nd cycle!!

Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that our little monkey cub sticks!

Attachments

• preggers! 008.jpg
    preggers! 008.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17
  • preggers! 009.jpg
    preggers! 009.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 23
Congratulations!! Beautiful lines!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

congratulations! hope all goes well xx

Thank you ladies! I'm struggling to believe it myself, and my OH just keeps shaking his head and grinning! lol,

Oh Kota that is great news!!! A big congratulations to you and a :wohoo:

You fooled those doctors! :rofl: Send you much sticky dust :dust:

It would appear I did! and whats best.. is that I already have £150 put away for what was going to be acupuncture sessions to help me concieve!! Now I've got the start of a baby fund! :happydance:

congrats! and loads of sticky dust!

congratulations! Wonderful news. Hope you have a happy and healthy 8 months remaining.:happydance:

Congratulations... those lines are really a thing of beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->