Ummm....squinter please

That's great progression for one day!!! Congrats! Your doctor is an ass and I would get a new one for your OB appointments. They apparently are incompetent. Your line's wouldn't be getting darker, they would be getting lighter if you it wasn't viable. Looks like you just got pregnant from a late O and late implant. Super on the progression. I bet they will want to kick themselves in the teeth when you go for your next beta :rofl:

Got my results back today. Hcg is 77! That is tripled the first draw. I am so glad.

Only.hiccup is I had a bit of spotting today which unfortunately for me has always resulted in miscarriage. But hopefully this time is different.

Yay! That is great! I know the spotting with a history of loss can be concerning, but lots of women spot in early pregnancy and your numbers are so great. Try not to worry.

What did they say when they realized they were wrong? And had been complete jerks? I'm so happy for you.

What did they say when they realized they were wrong? And had been complete jerks? I'm so happy for you.

Lol...haven't actually.talked to them yet. I logged into the online chart system our hospital has. They said it wouldn't be up until Monday but I thought I'd check.

Im.trying soooooo hard not to be concerned. I had no spotting with my successful pregnancies (well except my last one that I had a twin loss). Anyway, I also had spotting just before ovulation. So that's a first for me too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->