uncertain what (if anything) this means?

herewego

Reaction score
Hi all,

OK some history - had a complete m/c at 5.5 wks that started on 28th July, bled for 4-5 days, hpt negative a week later (clear blue digital one). Had a few abdominal cramps like period pains but put it all down to the m/c.

Well now. About 10 days after the m/c bleeding began I had what I thought could be EWCM so we got on with things (ahem!), as I'd been given the go ahead to start trying immediately. So, we're now 8 days post activity shall we say (!) and I have an instinct that I may be pregnant again however I think I may just be trying to convince myself that its even possible as we only did it the once....

I've got rotten abdominal cramps, like mild period pain, and lower back ache. Am tired and headachy but thats fairly normal for me, and am going to the loo alot too (again, can't read anything into this as normal for me - I drink one helluva lot of water!). This could very well be a UTI, although have no pain on going to pee, and it doesn't smell/ isn't unsually dark or anything.

HATE going to my GP as I always get the same response - "rest and take painkillers, come back if no better". Has anyone else had this? Not sure if cramping 3 weeks after a m/c is normal, if I've got an infection or if it could be something else? Having trouble believing I could be in that way again as the aching hasn't really gone away since the m/c... any suggestions/help would be very gratefully appreciated!!

Hello,

So sorry for your loss, you def could be pregnant again its only takes 1 tiny swimmer so doesnt matter if you only dtd once.

Why dont you test in a few days? Did you use OPK to ensure you def ovulated? I M/C nearly 5 weeks ago and I havent ovulated at all since (AF arrived today)

Good Luck and let us know how you get on.xxx

Thanks hun, sorry to hear about yuor loss too x

I didn't use a OPK, never bothered with them before I have to admit as I have a ridiculously regular cycle of 21 days and almost always ovulate around day 10, get the classic cm changes. This timem with it being so close after the mc I was very dry for several days then had this change in cm (although apparently I was still very dry, sorry for the detail!).

Said last week I'd wait another 7 days and if I was still having the same symptoms I'd go to the Dr's... now I don't want to go in case they says its a urinary tract infection!! On the plus side, haven't had my AF since the mc as it was only three weeks ago, so if it IS a UTI then hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer to start TTC again :D

I will keep thinking positive, I will, I will, I will!

GAH. Went to Dr's this am, it ISN'T a UTI, everything in that department was perfectly normal... and now I'm tired, cranky and nauseous so my brain's in overdrive...

Dr did say this could still all be due to things righting themselves after the m/c but I don't want to believe him... plus I had a :bfn: only 5 days and again at 7 days after the m/c so its not due to hcg in my system still. Only 9dpo, so no point in testing now anyway, plus am so scared that it'll be positive only to lose it again :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->