uncle jack

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Just wanting to carry on the tradition that me and drazic hace started these past 2 weeks of drunked posts.

Me and OH are sat drinking Jack Daniels and coke, yummy hehehehehe:happydance:

Any one else feel free to post a drunked post so i dont feel like a pisshead.

lol Gess im the only pisshead, i feel like an alco now

nnoip tis my turn tonught!!! wooooooopoops!!! mm going to beddybioos niw! xxxxx

I'm not going to lie... I'm feeling a tad delicate today. :headspin:

xxxx

i was out lastnight and i feel fine today lol must have been that parmo that sorted me out

Ok just realised that most of you wont know what a parmo is. lmao

Parmo?? lol No idea! My turn on Wednesday, is Hubbys Birthday! x

oooh well make sure you have fun bigbloomerz! looking forward to your post already! haha

xxxxxx

Going out for a meal with his family, I best not get too tipsy, cant control my gob then! May end up telling his Mother just what I think of her at the mo! lol. Think I will save the drinking till back at home!
We are going camping Thurs - Sat so Im sure I can get a few drinks down me then! lol x

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmo << Parmo! Yum! and laura you are a piss head! im kinda looking forward too my hen night now!

I didnt have a single alcoholic drink on my Hen Night, I had a Whopper of a Migraine :( Gutted! Have a good one Zarababy :) x

p.s your little boy is super gorgeous :)

Zara i am not a pisshead i just enjoy myself lol. Your hen night is going to be a riot, if i can figgure out what to ware.

Parmo is sommat u get from a takeway and is sooooo good drunk or sober. Every one needs to come to Teesside to try one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->