Uncomfortable nights sleep

Ellsbells24

Reaction score
Hello, I’m in my first trimester, I cannot get comfortable at night, I’m exhausted but I cannot sleep properly and I feel really quite achey. I have an autoimmune condition as well which flares up a lot and one of the symptoms is aches and pains so I’m used to this aspect but it seems to be more prominent now I’m pregnant.
how do you all get comfy in bed? Any hints and tips? Any routines you do before bed to help you settle down? All advice welcome :)

This is my most annoying pregnancy symptom. The inability to sleep. I fall asleep late and wake up early. It’s terrible. A body pillow or a DH is the only thing that helps me lay on my side with a leg thrown over one or the other and I’ll generally be comfy. It’s not perfect but it’s better.

This is my most annoying pregnancy symptom. The inability to sleep. I fall asleep late and wake up early. It’s terrible. A body pillow or a DH is the only thing that helps me lay on my side with a leg thrown over one or the other and I’ll generally be comfy. It’s not perfect but it’s better.
Thank you I shall give it a try!

I agree with mammag, I don't have a good body pillow yet but ill be needing one very soon! For now I hug one pillow and have another between my knees, it's the only way I've gotten any sleep this far. I've been so tired that I shake when I yawn but I still can't fall asleep :sleep:

I agree with mammag, I don't have a good body pillow yet but ill be needing one very soon! For now I hug one pillow and have another between my knees, it's the only way I've gotten any sleep this far. I've been so tired that I shake when I yawn but I still can't fall asleep :sleep:
It’s awful isn’t it, I’ve got a couple of sofa cushions as extra support at night but definitely need a proper cushion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->