Undecided

countrygal08

Reaction score
Hi I am new here,
My husband and I have been best friends for 7 years, then have been together for 4 years and married for 6 months.
We have talked about having children though due to a sever neck and back injury we thought we would not have children since it would be hard on me because I am in pain daily I didn’t want to add more stress pain wise.
I have a love for horses and I know that if we changed our minds that I would have to give my horse up since they are getting more and more expensive with the market these days.
In the last year I have decide that I want a baby and my husband says either way he would be happy. If I want a baby we could have one and if I thought it would be too much for me then he didn’t want to push me.
Lately I really want one, I know with our financial situation we should at least wait for a year (my husband got sick from a work site and finally went back to work after a year) and I would have to figure out what to do with my horse.
My mom had me when she was 25 and I am already 27 so I feel that if we have a baby and wanted another than one we should have one already.
I am just confused I know that everything happens for a reason and that usually things work out, I just find it hard to decide if I we are making the right decision to have a baby or not to have one?
Thanks in advanced for any advice

Hi hon.Welcome to WTT.Dont rush your decision.Youre 27 so youve still got a good few years yet :) I'm sorry I dont have any better advice than that :( ,just follow your heart x

Agreed. I'm 30 and haven't had my first yet, and there are plenty who have their first much later. Maybe you could set yourself a goal, say one or two years from now, to get yourselves into a better financial position etc, and then have another think about whether it's what you want. If you do still want a baby you'll be in a good position to do so and if not, you haven't lost anything. At 27 I don't think you need to make a rush decision. Welcome to the forums!

Thank you both!!!
That is great advice, I too thought of giving us a two-year goal.
One that would put is financially better and my horse is 17 so that would but him in retirement field.
So that would solve my money and horse issues.
I just thought that I was getting to old but you both are right I do have time…lol
Thank you so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->