Under 25 and TTC number one...

i thought i knew mine until i had this 48 day cycle. now i'm going to have to get to know it all over again and hope that i dont have anymore of those cycles. i want it to go back to 31 to 33. lol.

Hi, mind if I join? I am 21 (just) and OH is 23.

I came off the pill in August but my cycles are irregular - 68, 47, 59, 56 and currently on CD27 waiting for the big O.

I am using OPKs this cycle to try and pinpoint ovulation but they don't seem to be getting dark enough to say I could be over half way through my cycle I did them last cycle (when I remembered - CD10-CD15 & CD27-CD35) and got a dark-ish second line on CD27 which gradually faded so I either ovulated around CD25 or geared up to ovulation but didn't

I love how this thread is for the younger TTCers as I think on most of the other threads people see your age and automatically think "too young" x

Today i am CD18. I had temp spikes the last 2 days so i'm thinking i may have O'd!! :happydance: I've never done the SMEP so i am so anxious for the results at the end of this cycle. Hurry up June 6!!!!!!

Hey girlies :) hope you're all okay? What are your plans for the weekend??

My cm is getting stretchier... FX OV will happen soonish. Although I still think I've got a week :dohh:

Welcome Laura! Lovely to see you here :hugs: I've just started useing OPKs too so I'm not much advice... Just keep POAS :haha: Let us know when you get your surge!!

Today i am CD18. I had temp spikes the last 2 days so i'm thinking i may have O'd!! :happydance: I've never done the SMEP so i am so anxious for the results at the end of this cycle. Hurry up June 6!!!!!!

Wooooh!!! :happy dance: FX this will be your lucky cycle hun :thumbup:

Hi ladies ive been absent for a couple of days, how is everyone?? Weather is good in the uk im enjoying at the moment im currently on cd8 i will be using my opk as im not sure how af wants to act this month, according to ff i will be O'ing ont the 4th june so will be testing on the 19th but i acutally go on holiday for two weeks on the 15th june loool xXx

According to FF i am officially in the 2WW! YAY!! So June 5th will be my new testing date. Like i said, i'll be testing before then :haha:

Lilly - welcome back! Glad you got some OPKs. It will help a lot. Have fun on your vacation. Where you going? Get plenty of BD in.

Hi babydust.... Im off to aruba for two weeks, oooo il definatly be bd'ing but it works out quite crap, im suppost to ovulate on the 4th which means i shud be testing on the 19th, and if i dont catch it means af will show her ugly face on my loverly carribean holiday:( slap bang in the middle of it, which i dont want to complain about but its just that because my periods are unsettled having one in the heat ill be so uncomfortable the doctor gave me some norethistrone last year which i did not need to use but i do no want to mess my body up more than it already is and i will let nature take its course

Illl be counting down the days for you definatly keep us updated xXx

anyone have really rough time with af? mine came today and feel like im gunna throw up and cramps are awful :(

anyone have really rough time with af? mine came today and feel like im gunna throw up and cramps are awful :(

I have had that before. I hope you start feeling better. I heard it was good to have painful periods because that means your lining of the uterus was nice and thick for the baby if you had gotten pregnant. Not sure how true it is, but i can see the logic.

Is it possible to ovulate at cd10, it felt like i had ovuation pains but when i used my opk negative!!!:shrug: or is that way to early

Hey girlies :)

I've been MIA all weekend as OH and I had a lovely romantic weekend. I'm getting ewcm too which is great :haha: Gonna start peeing on OPKs tomorrow so be prepared for tons of pics ;)

So... what do we think of the weather here in the UK? I've had shorts and slip flops on :D It's amazing and I'm getting a good tan too.

DH and I are both 23, both very close to 24! We've been married for almost 4 years and are TTC baby #1! <3

Is it possible to ovulate at cd10, it felt like i had ovuation pains but when i used my opk negative!!!:shrug: or is that way to early

If your OPK says neg then i don't think you have ovulated. I bet you will be here in the next few days though because of the pain! Keep using them OPKs!!

DH and I are both 23, both very close to 24! We've been married for almost 4 years and are TTC baby #1! <3

Hi there :)

Welcome to our lovely group :hugs: Fingers crossed you bring lots of luck to this thread.

My first OPK. Not strong enough yet. I should OV around the 1st or 2nd I think :thumbup:

Attachments

• Optimized-DSCF1690.JPG
    Optimized-DSCF1690.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
It's such a journey but I haven't met one woman who says it's not worth every second. I'm pretty impatient to get my bfp now and there have been loads of really hard moments but it'll be worth it!

mommy and me - did you cover all bases in the end?? I hope it's your month now :D

:dust:

I've been working through. Most f the good weather, it sucks!! I've caught a few rays in the afternoons after 5 but that's it :( :( set for lower temperatures after today I'm not happy that I'll miss out!!

I'm itching to start those OPKs too, Friday (CD12) I think is reasonable for me and not too crazy :)

I've had some cramping on right side already and Im not due to ovulate until CD17ish. I think our bodies go through all kinds of preparation after AF and before actual ovulation. I did think maybe I'll ovulate earlier but that's never happened lol. Nigh just e a fluke symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->