Unexpected BFP at 43

Beautiful. Good luck to you and baby . Congrats ♡♡

Omg Luv......
Fantastic news. Havent been on in ages then see this. Super excited for you.
You always said you had another girl in you....this could be it. Whats ur due date ?
Xx

Omg Luv......
Fantastic news. Havent been on in ages then see this. Super excited for you.
You always said you had another girl in you....this could be it. Whats ur due date ?
Xx
Thank you! I think it’ll be 11/29. I have my first scan 4/20 so I’ll know then. Assuming I’ll be induced early also. I keep wondering if it’s a girl. I’m sick as a dog already. Thankful for it even though it’s hard! Always a good sign.

Huge congratulations..this gives me hope at my age :)

Its a brilliant sign.
You give me hope too!!
Im 41 ttc no 5 with an older dh and i kept telling him you got pregnant with hutch at 41 so i cant wait to tell him this.
I had 3 losses since march 19 so seem as able as ever to get pregnant just cant stay pregnant
I wont give up though.

I thought I’d update this thread. I had a little scare in the beginning with my dates not matching up with my first scan. It dated me over a week behind. I was in a sort of limbo. They didn’t even offer to rescan me. So I waited. Ended up getting the hb on Doppler at 8w 4d (by new due date) and had a positive ob appt at 10w with the NIPT bloodwork. I just got the results yesterday that I am carrying a healthy baby boy! I’m beyond grateful, especially at my age. I just wanted to share the good news!

Amazing news Im so happy ro hear we will be welcoming another H boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->