unexpected bfp with number 4!! Any one else with more than 3??

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Morning!! I had an odd period this month, just on and off spotting for around d a week but it never really progressed but I didn't really think anything of it as i'be had a couple of off months where i'centre been early then late etc. Anyway in the last week I started feeling unwell, boobs were killing me, back ache, falling asleep in the afternoons and starting to feel sick. Got up yesterday and ran to loo to heave! A sure sign for me as I suffer terribly with Ms. anyway took a test this am and a got a perfectly clear bfp! i'm bricking it now, baby not exactly planned! i'm worried about the 'period' I thought I was having, should I get checked out earlier?freaking out a bit here!! little ones are 8, 5 and 3!! x

Hi, I've got 2 girls but just had a unexpected bfp with #3! Wasn't planned at all! My girls are 4 and 2, just wanted to say good luck xx

I got my unexpected bop with number 4 not last Sunday the Sunday before when I realised my af was ridiculously late!!! It's been a bumpy road this last week oh is not as supportive as I would have hoped he would be.
I'm worried about everything but this is happening so onwards and upwards!

I'm on number 4! Have an 8,7&nearly 2 year old! X

Congratulations ladies!!! told my best friend today and she thinks we're mad but isn't suprised and is really happy! I have had to wear leggings today because I cannot do my.jeans up! 7 weeks and already have loads of bloating!!

Congratulations ladies!!! told my best friend today and she thinks we're mad but isn't suprised and is really happy! I have had to wear leggings today because I cannot do my.jeans up! 7 weeks and already have loads of bloating!!

This is #4 for me, too! Mine are 3 1/2, 2 and 14months. My first and this current (#4) were the only planned pregnancies. Haha. Everyone tells me I'm nuts, but once you have 3, any more doesn't make much difference. I babysit my almost 3 year old nephew frequently with my three kids, and it doesn't make any difference since You're out of hands once you have 3 anyway. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. My bloat just went away, but I looked 7 months pregnant since 3 weeks along. Hope yours doesn't get that bad. Haha

Ooh hope so! Yea that's what I think too! one more won't make much difference, to be fair if mine every have friends over I find even numbers easier! 3 is a nightmare because one is always left out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->