Unexpectedly here...

BellaRosa8302

Mama of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So DH & I use my chart to prevent pregnancy or TTC. I think we may have gotten a little too close to my O date this month despite not trying & honestly, after 3 kids, debating on a 4th.... but leaning more so toward being done. My youngest is 14 months & we are on the “every 3 years” plan for kids, so all 3 of them are 3 years apart, & if we were going to try for number 4, it would be a year from now.

Anyway, fast forward to now & ive been crampy pretty much since O day, irritable, frequent trips to the bathroom, & nausea - especially in the middle of the night.

So I took a (expired last December) Wondfo.... even though I was only 8 DPO. It was one of those mayyyybe there’s a vvvvvvvvvfl there? And after it dried, you know, outside of the testing window, it’s more pronounced, but still vvvf. I don’t know what to think!

Obviously I’m not counting it as a BFP, but it’s making me nervous that one might be coming in the next few days & here I was thinking I *might* be done. I’m all nervous, scared, dare I say excited? But then back to that “oh no!” feeling....

I’ve always used these forums for my previous pregnancies, so I thought I’d come here for some support ❤️ Thanks for reading/listening!!

Update: Another BFN on a (expired) Wondfo at around 9 DPO. Was up last night in the middle of the night (2:30 AM) breastfeeding my 14 month old - nausea was definitely noticeable. It's lasted into today. Nothing that I can't handle, but definitely more than just a twinge, if that makes sense? Plus, with breastfeeding I'm definitely sore. That can happen after O day for me, but not usually this bad. I should be around 10 DPO today. I still have one FRER that I haven't taken (which expired in April). I plan to take it tomorrow. Still don't know how I feel about all of this, but if I'm not pregnant, I'm definitely wondering what's up with the nausea at least!

Thanks for listening :)

54D24E82-1AE8-4A1B-93CD-55B71EAD3871.jpeg 685D4700-A10C-48D1-A711-183C6A9E680D.jpeg Tested this morning. I should be around 11 DPO. I feel like I *might* see a tiny hint of something? I don’t think I’m catching it on camera. Wondering if you all see anything?

Test expired in April... will also admit that the control line is definitely darker on the left & fades out on the right, so maybe it is best to get a new test. Due for AF on 8/2. Thanks!!! :)

View attachment 1085297 View attachment 1085298 Tested this morning. I should be around 11 DPO. I feel like I *might* see a tiny hint of something? I don’t think I’m catching it on camera. Wondering if you all see anything?

Test expired in April... will also admit that the control line is definitely darker on the left & fades out on the right, so maybe it is best to get a new test. Due for AF on 8/2. Thanks!!! :)
Sorry I’m not seeing anything on these :/

Hey, following here.. Definitely interested to see if you got a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->