"Unexplained infertility"Looking for answers...

he said i have slightly large ovaries and with that any weight gain and it gets sensitive and starts making harmones go of balance and thats what made me bleed abnormally. thankfully it has not happen. i had like a 7 day period and everthing seems quiet for now although internally still very tender. last year this time i was having a 2 day period. so this is so new for me.

i so sad they got a negative on your urine test. but the blood work should clear things up. i was 5 wks and got a negative urine but positive blood work so fx everything is alright. dont do OPK coz you will stress for nothing, im sure the blood work will be ok and you will be fine. think positive. all will be alright.

Thanks Whim <3 I hope they get everything figured out with you as well! It can be so frustrating...

Ttc has been one of the hardest journeys i have had to deal with. How are you? Did you get the blood work?

I completely agree. I had no idea that it would be this horribly difficult. I am doing okay. We did get the results back and my numbers barely moved. From what I understand, the pregnancy isnt viable, and now I am just waiting to start bleeding... I'm glad that I got to enjoy the excitement of pregnancy for a couple of days, but it sucks knowing I will be back at square one again.

oh thats just horrible. im so sorry. its so hard to be where you are now. so many unanswered questions. you dont really know how to go forward from there. but atleast you know it was possible for you to conceive. thats the good thing from all this. if it happened once, it will definitely happen again. praying for your sanity through this horrible experience.

Thank you so much. It is definitely difficult, but I am moving forward and feeling very positive and optimistic about falling pregnant again. I hope that it doesn't take as long this time around.

hoping that this time all goes pretty quick and you get a BFP soon. it helps alot to have a positive attitude at ttc is stressful

I think that you shouldn't be stressed, stress does not make it any better. I do know that it is hard, but it will happen, trust me. there's a friend of mine who have had unexplained infertility for 2 years. Nobody could tell her and her husband why they can't conceive. all sorts of tests have been done on both of them. always the same results - they are both fertile and good to go. it didn't happened for 2 years although they did tried. lots of stress and lost faith. then, out of a sudden, she got pregnant. You'll be fine. just believe in it and never give up!

Much easier said than done, Cristy. O:)We did end up falling pregnant in April (with no less focus on it this month than any other month), but it was ectopic. We wont be back ttc until September now, unfortunately. It is going to be a long, but maybe much needed, break.

J did the doctor suggest waiting so long to ttc or have you just decided to take the emotional break for your own sanity?
how have you been? did you do any blood work?

Yes, we have to wait unfortunately. The drug that they treat ectopic pregnancies with is very harmful to future pregnancies until it is out of my system. We have to wait 3 cycles (which is more like four months as now I have to wait for my first period after the treatment). I was just given the injection Friday, so sometime in the next 3-4 weeks I am hoping I will get it? In a way, it is kind of a bit relieving knowing that we can't try all summer, but also very stressful because four months is a loooooong time when you want a baby, especially after a loss. I am finding time seems to be standing still right now. It really was worst case scenario, but we will get through it O:) How have you been?

im so sorry you have to wait so long. esp after a mc you feel you need to fill that empty feeling and everthing is still hard to wrap your head around. glad you can do all the practices bding for new few months. things will get better with time. i think we all always just going on about our lifes and when you get something that emotionally hurts you, its like you pull back from the world and you stuck and alll you can think is how can everyone go on like nothing happened esp when your world feels like its coming to an end. but dont worry, time heals.

i have been alright. just tired. im ntnp so im just trying to live my life and be happy. its harder to do than to say. but i guess i have to find my way forward

Yes, we have to wait unfortunately. The drug that they treat ectopic pregnancies with is very harmful to future pregnancies until it is out of my system. We have to wait 3 cycles (which is more like four months as now I have to wait for my first period after the treatment). I was just given the injection Friday, so sometime in the next 3-4 weeks I am hoping I will get it? In a way, it is kind of a bit relieving knowing that we can't try all summer, but also very stressful because four months is a loooooong time when you want a baby, especially after a loss. I am finding time seems to be standing still right now. It really was worst case scenario, but we will get through it O:) How have you been?

that's sad that you have to wait and that it has been said to by your doctor.. I know that it is hard (especially because waiting sometimes it is one of the most hope killing thing) and I do know that it is much more easier said than done. But I am just glad that you are positive sayin' "but we will get through it O:)". you will!

Thanks ladies. It is hard knowing that we have to wait, especially after a loss. I am trying now to focus on all the things that I can do this summer that I wouldn't have been able to do if I were pregnant. Trying to put a good spin on a bad situation, but it seems to be working. I feel totally less stressed not obsessively tracking my cycle and symptom spotting, and I am feeling way more optimistic about ttc again this fall. Some days are harder than others, but i keep reminding myself that it is totally out of my hands.

Whim, when ntnp it is still hard not to obsess & i feel your pain. Good for you for moving forward. What have your drs been saying lately?

J its lovely that you can do other things and keep yourself busy. i know its an up one day and down the other day thing but you have too keep reminding yourself that it is out of your hands and thats what i have to do all the time too. you should do all the things you want to have done before a baby. and it will happen somewhere inbetween reminding you how wonderful life is. like all the money you would be spending on a baby, take that an improve your home or stuff like that.
ASF, its hard not to hope and obsess and to not know where you are in your cycle. esp since i get ovulation pain so i mean at the back of my mind i am always hoping but at the same time you know that the possibility is slim. but i do not think you ever actually stop trying. its just that you put less effort into trying to BD at the right time and focus more on yourself and your family.

i think my new life motto will be
"let it be"

I hear you. I too experience O pains, and i know for the next few months no matter how much I pretend like I'm not paying attention to my cycle I will feel down every time those pains roll around. Let it be. I like it :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and I hope that you get a surprise bfp!

j i too wish for you a BFP at the end of your waiting. i mean, the saying goes, all good things comes to those who wait. so lets hope for us all here that we atleast get to be able to get pregnant and have one baby and go through labour atleast once. i think i will be happy with that. any after that will be like having your cake and getting to eat it. lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->