Unfocused? How can I deal with this?

Lisab1891

Reaction score
hello my name is Lisa I am new to this forum because I need some outside support. this is my 2nd child and I am 13weeks going on 14 weeks, I work part time and go to school full time. ladies is it normal to be so unfocused?!?! I cannot gather any energy to clean my apartment, or cook, or get dressed, or even do my homework! My energy levels are low, and I am so aggravated I use to be on top of everything . I know some will say around 13-14 weeks this will end but it doesn't feel like that! What can I do!?

I'm like this too defo normal but so frustrating :s I'm normally so organised but feel behind on college work, my job, housework and keeping lo amused feel drained and head like syrup

X

I am finding this even more so than with #1...I think likely because parenting takes all the energy I had last time! Leaving NOTHING for myself...hang in there.

Yep, I'm like that as well and trying to get uni work done. :-( My last pregnancy was even worse though. Could be to do with it being very early on now but I'm hoping that the prenatal I'm taking will make a difference this time. I discovered after I had my last baby, that my brain didn't really get better. Still felt mushy a lot and the tiredness didn't stop once LO started sleeping better. So I looked into vitamin deficiencies and started taking vitamin b6 and zinc and it was a complete transformation. I felt better immediately and it's lasted so far. So I made sure that my prenatal has high dose b6 in the form of p5p and I'm hoping that'll stave off the worst brain fog this time. I'm taking Thorne Basic Prenatal, in case you want to look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->