Unisex names

Lief

Reaction score
Hopefully we will find out LO's gender in Feb but I sort of like the idea of unisex names. I'm Irish and DH is South African. Our surname is a fairly common SA name so I don't really want anything too Irish because I don't think it would flow nicely. DS is Nicolaas.

At the moment the only one I can think of that I would possibly use is Jamie.

I'm not a big fan of unisex names but I do like Wren and Quinn.

Riley, I was going to name my second that but at last minute changed my mind <3

I love the names Casey and Bailey but can't use them because one is my nephew's name and the other is my dog's name.

I'm not a huge unisex name person either, but I like Wren & Quinn also like first poster.

I used to like Jordan for a girl when I was younger.

I like Devon/Devin though not a choice for us since it's my brother's girlfriend's name and also a nearby county.

I love unisex names, hence our daughter called Alex

My name is Shannon, that's unisex - I've actually met more males than females with my name - it's worked well for all those I've met. Other unisex name I like is Jordan

I have a Morgan (boy), Kaysie (girl) and a Riley Rae (girl would of been Riley Ray if a boy). I love Quinn.

I love unisex names!

Alex, Aaron/Erin, Bailey, Charlie, Cody, Cadence, Cameron, Dylan, Dakota, Elliott, Frankie, Harper, Jordan, Jaylen, Lee, Morgan, Noah, Preston, Quinn, Rylan/Rhielyn, Riley, Sawyer, Sage, Wren

My cousin has 3 children called frankie Charlie and hayden (all girls!) X

My boy is named Finley and my next boy will probably be called Quinn. Both unisex names, but don't tell my husband. He is convinced they are both boys' names only... Love his ignorance in this matter as he flat out told me he would not consider unisex names...

I LOVE unisex/gender neutral names!

Joe, Billie, Piper, Jesse, Ollie, Hunter, Jackie, Mykie, Wesley, etc

My boy is named Finley and my next boy will probably be called Quinn. Both unisex names, but don't tell my husband. He is convinced they are both boys' names only... Love his ignorance in this matter as he flat out told me he would not consider unisex names...

LOL my son's name is Jayah. My hubby to this day still hasn't realized it's a unisex name. I showed it to him in the 'boys' section of the baby name book and he never questioned it. Thank goodness he has never shown enough interest in baby naming to do any google research!

Anyways, my favorite unisex names for boys or girls are Jayah (obviously), Finley and Riley.

I also like the names Frankie, Georgie and Charlie for girls even though they are technically unisex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->