Unisex names

I love unisex names too. My daughter is Tegan. Some others (apologies if some of these have been said already):
Charlie, Rowan, Cameron, Sam, Erin/Aaron, Alex, Addison, Avery, Jude, Logan, Reed, Robin, Quinn, Payton, Madison, Skylar, Morgon, Taylor, Addison.

My boy is named Finley and my next boy will probably be called Quinn. Both unisex names, but don't tell my husband. He is convinced they are both boys' names only... Love his ignorance in this matter as he flat out told me he would not consider unisex names...

LOL my son's name is Jayah. My hubby to this day still hasn't realized it's a unisex name. I showed it to him in the 'boys' section of the baby name book and he never questioned it. Thank goodness he has never shown enough interest in baby naming to do any google research!

Anyways, my favorite unisex names for boys or girls are Jayah (obviously), Finley and Riley.

I also like the names Frankie, Georgie and Charlie for girls even though they are technically unisex.

Funny you mention Charlie as a unisex name! My OH likes that name. We can't take as first name, but willing to call him 'Quinn Charlie'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->