Unmotivated blob.

nicem815

Reaction score
Yep.

I'm about 23 weeks with number 2. #1 will be 2 in August.

I keep feeling like doo-doo because I am gaining weight very quickly this time around. It took me a long time to start gaining, but now that I have....boy oh boy is it coming on fast!

At the same time, I keep saying I want to exercise. Then, I feel too tired to orgasm....and sometimes (okay, often) I am just really freeken hungry. I need to eat or I get hangry.

So, I am this cycle of self-defeat....feel bad, want to exercise, too tired to exercise, too hungry to eat a salad all the time....feel bad again.

I was doing pretty darn good in the beginning of my pregnancy. I felt good and confident! With my daughter, I LOVED being pregnant. I mean, I felt the GLOW that people talk about. I confidently wore bikinis in the summer. I looked cute pregnant!

This time I don't even want to buy maternity clothes because I feel so large and I don't feel like buying clothes to accommodate that lol.

I'm just venting here, ladies. I don't need advice on how to get motivated. I know how to but my lack of motivation is partially from depression and partially from being pregnancy and exhausted. This too shall pass.

I just want other ladies to talk to about how I feel.

I hear you. I feel like a disgusting fat pig and I don't want people to say "it's because you are pregnant, it's the baby" because it's not just that. Am I growing 2 extra babies in my thighs??? No, didn't think so. My thigh gap has been replaced by 2 huge, rubbing tree trunks and my backside is massive. I am bloated and uncomfy and fed up and once this baby is born it will take me AGES to return to my former glory.

I can't eat salad, it gives me vile indigestion, the only things that seem not to burn are potato related so all I am able to comfortably eat is crap/carbs. I wouldn't dream of a bikini!!!

I know how you feel :/

I hear you. I feel like a disgusting fat pig and I don't want people to say "it's because you are pregnant, it's the baby" because it's not just that. Am I growing 2 extra babies in my thighs??? No, didn't think so. My thigh gap has been replaced by 2 huge, rubbing tree trunks and my backside is massive. I am bloated and uncomfy and fed up and once this baby is born it will take me AGES to return to my former glory.

I can't eat salad, it gives me vile indigestion, the only things that seem not to burn are potato related so all I am able to comfortably eat is crap/carbs. I wouldn't dream of a bikini!!!

Okay, I just realized I said I feel too tired to "orgasm" when I meant to say "exercise"......both are often true hahaha

I know, it's so hard. I really try to be all about self love and acceptance but holy crap is that hard to do when hormones are involved. My husband is so kind and tells me it won't take me long to bounce back but the reality is that I am going to have to work very hard in order to not have to buy a whole new wardrobe in a larger size lol!

By the way, you have 3?!? Girl, I would be tired and not wanting salad either if I had three + one on the way. I bet you look way more amazing than you feel.

Feeling the same way. I used to be super fit and active and I literally haven't gotten off my butt in 8 months. I feel disgusting. I look back on pictures of myself prepregnancy and think what in the world was I complaining about, I was soooo thin! I used to feel fat then but now I KNOW I'm fat, I've gained nearly 45 lbs. Everyone is like, it's just baby but it's not...it's in my face and arms and don't get me started on my butt. I always had a booty but now it's just gigantic. :( Going to be so much work losing this weight.

Ah... Venting... Much needed! I'm 19 weeks now and look like I did at 27-28 weeks last time. My belly hurts ALL THE TIME—a problem I didn't have the first time until the last month. I've let my diet get out of control, I eat too much sugar, I'm depressed, and while I try to walk and ride my bike as much as I can, most evenings after work I just lay on my face and wonder why I thought it was such a good idea to have another baby. I have all the good intentions in the world... "Starting tomorrow, I'm going to eat better, and get more exercise, and feel happier, and blah blah blah." Then tomorrow comes and the pizza looks delicious, and my couch looks comfy, and I'm still miserable, and blah blah blah... I'm such a train wreck right now.

On the bright side, despite my anterior placenta, I've started to feel baby sometimes, so that's perked me up a bit.

Okay, I just realized I said I feel too tired to "orgasm" when I meant to say "exercise"......both are often true hahaha

I know, it's so hard. I really try to be all about self love and acceptance but holy crap is that hard to do when hormones are involved. My husband is so kind and tells me it won't take me long to bounce back but the reality is that I am going to have to work very hard in order to not have to buy a whole new wardrobe in a larger size lol!

By the way, you have 3?!? Girl, I would be tired and not wanting salad either if I had three + one on the way. I bet you look way more amazing than you feel.

Yes, this is my 4th and believe me it's the worst so far! My OH says I still look good and I suppose that is what matters, but like you said I too will have to work my backside off afterwards to get back into my old clothes!! pmsl on the orgasm typo. I too have forgotten what one of those is. I do rarely feel like having sex but it is overtaken by my sheer exhaustion so not much happens 😂

Feeling the same way. I used to be super fit and active and I literally haven't gotten off my butt in 8 months. I feel disgusting. I look back on pictures of myself prepregnancy and think what in the world was I complaining about, I was soooo thin! I used to feel fat then but now I KNOW I'm fat, I've gained nearly 45 lbs. Everyone is like, it's just baby but it's not...it's in my face and arms and don't get me started on my butt. I always had a booty but now it's just gigantic. :( Going to be so much work losing this weight.

Aww giiirllll I feel you! I definitely feel like my butt got a lot bigger SOONER this time around hahaha!! IF it makes you feel better, I gained 35-40 with my last pregnancy and it all came off--if not MORE. You got this. I bet you look beautiful.

Aww giiirllll I feel you! I definitely feel like my butt got a lot bigger SOONER this time around hahaha!! IF it makes you feel better, I gained 35-40 with my last pregnancy and it all came off--if not MORE. You got this. I bet you look beautiful.

Thanks that helps me feel better! I plan on BFing so I hope that helps.

Ah... Venting... Much needed! I'm 19 weeks now and look like I did at 27-28 weeks last time. My belly hurts ALL THE TIME—a problem I didn't have the first time until the last month. I've let my diet get out of control, I eat too much sugar, I'm depressed, and while I try to walk and ride my bike as much as I can, most evenings after work I just lay on my face and wonder why I thought it was such a good idea to have another baby. I have all the good intentions in the world... "Starting tomorrow, I'm going to eat better, and get more exercise, and feel happier, and blah blah blah." Then tomorrow comes and the pizza looks delicious, and my couch looks comfy, and I'm still miserable, and blah blah blah... I'm such a train wreck right now.

On the bright side, despite my anterior placenta, I've started to feel baby sometimes, so that's perked me up a bit.

Oh no!! Why does your belly hurt? Indigestion?

I totally understand that by the end of the day, you're just done. I forced myself to work out today while the LO napped with her dad after he got back from work but I knew I had to RUSH so she didn't wake up before I got back. When I missed the chance for a nap, I realized why I don't force myself to go more lol!! I also have those days where I say, "Okay, tomorrow I will exercise" and then nap time comes and I'm just wiped out.

I understand feeling like a train wreck. My emotions are all over the place.

That's so exciting that you've been feeling the baby more! YAY! That's definitely a happy moment amidst the yuckiness

Yes, this is my 4th and believe me it's the worst so far! My OH says I still look good and I suppose that is what matters, but like you said I too will have to work my backside off afterwards to get back into my old clothes!! pmsl on the orgasm typo. I too have forgotten what one of those is. I do rarely feel like having sex but it is overtaken by my sheer exhaustion so not much happens 😂

Yes, their opinion matters the most even though sometimes I do miss feeling sexy and spicy haha.

Ughhh there are days when I just NEED to orgasm and other days where I have sex mainly for my husband and to keep our intimacy alive throughout the pregnancy....but pregnant sex is really uncomfortable for me....and my varicose veins in my vag make me feel oh-so-sexy, too....:nope:

Thanks that helps me feel better! I plan on BFing so I hope that helps.

Yeah! I BF (okay, I am still BFing with what little milk I have lol) and it seemed to help....but I will be honest, it wasn't a miracle for me like some other women. It still took me time to bounce back/not eating like 5 donuts for breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->