unplanned pregnancy.

Just remember that all of these financial things can definitely be sorted out. I know it seems like things are going crazy, but with determination and positive energy...things can get better. My husband didn't have a job that could pay for us when we fell pregnant....literally, the day or two after we found out--he got a job offer.

There's always something good waiting to happen. Maybe if you told your company your situation, they would accommodate a larger vehicle--especially if they know you are very committed to the company, but just need a little help!

I totally agree with nicem815, those things might be reasons to not plan a pregnancy but what's happened has happened and now you'll have to adjust to them however that takes you. x x

Just remember that all of these financial things can definitely be sorted out. I know it seems like things are going crazy, but with determination and positive energy...things can get better. My husband didn't have a job that could pay for us when we fell pregnant....literally, the day or two after we found out--he got a job offer.

There's always something good waiting to happen. Maybe if you told your company your situation, they would accommodate a larger vehicle--especially if they know you are very committed to the company, but just need a little help!
My husband owns the company lol our car is a duel cab ute. Under the law for his work its the only type of car we can have through the company given that he is a plumber. I do some office stuff for him and a few run around bits and he pays me a small wage.
One positive is our house had a couple look through twice and now they are just trying to see if they can get the finance for it. Praying so hard they they can so its one less stress my husband has to worry about. Would actually be be much easier if we could just move back there as the house is 4 bedroom, but its 12 hours away and no work there which is why we had to move in the 1st place.
I'm sure we will sort it out, might take him my whole pregnancy but there's not much we can do.

I totally agree with nicem815, those things might be reasons to not plan a pregnancy but what's happened has happened and now you'll have to adjust to them however that takes you. x x
Yep. I see it that way, just wish he would x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->