Unprotected sex for 7 months...

Hi, I'm by no means ttc as I just had my baby two months ago, but when I fell pregnant we had been NTNP for 13 months, and i'm around your age, so totally young and fertile. If you're worried about your fertility, see a doctor, but in my opinion I'd just give it some more time! Sometimes it takes a little while :) good luck!

Me and my bloke have been nt using protection since sept 2009 and still had no luck yet i gt my hopes uo eachmonth bt always gt a period so i wudnt worry i always gt told it will happen wen thetime is right.....

ten years ago when i was 24 i took nearly a year to get pregnant. In sept i just done it every few days around ov and got pregnant first time 10 years later (different men)

I've never been on bcp, never used condoms either, and still not pregnant after 2 1/2 years either. Sometimes it just takes a while I guess. And I have very regular 26 day cycles. We've decided it's now time to consult a doctor.

I think sometimes it is just not the right time. dunno. Have had unprotected bd with Oh for half a year or so.. and I have clockwork regular cycles..

and nothing. Its not like we're actively trying or anything but we're not preventing either. I find it weird that im 24 and not pregnant after 7 months of sex :wacko:

Maybe im infertile? I was on the depo shot for 3 months and i just never went back.

Sorry, pointless thread but just needed to write it down x

I'm 24 too, and my husband and I have been actively trying for 6 months....

and nada!!!

sometimes it just takes a little longer....

we did ntnp for a couple months before that, but then i went and bought one of those ovulation doodahs and realized, OMG, Im ovulating like 3-4 days later than i thought!

so we started actively trying after that...

don't worry, the best thing to do is to not stress about it and just know that your body will let you get pregnant when the time is right!

and nothing. Its not like we're actively trying or anything but we're not preventing either. I find it weird that im 24 and not pregnant after 7 months of sex :wacko:

Maybe im infertile? I was on the depo shot for 3 months and i just never went back.

Sorry, pointless thread but just needed to write it down x

I'm 24 too, and my husband and I have been actively trying for 6 months....

and nada!!!

sometimes it just takes a little longer....

we did ntnp for a couple months before that, but then i went and bought one of those ovulation doodahs and realized, OMG, Im ovulating like 3-4 days later than i thought!

so we started actively trying after that...

don't worry, the best thing to do is to not stress about it and just know that your body will let you get pregnant when the time is right!

I bet this is whats happening with me too! We dont DTD that often and i dont think im ovulating when i think i am because my AF lasts for like 8 days...oh i dont know :nope:

If it happens, it happens i gues. Good luck to you!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->