Unsure of DPO

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
It's hard to know where you are in the tww when you have no idea what O date was or how many dpo you are :wacko:

I have irregular cycles but I started getting serious heartburn over the weekend. Today the heartburn was a little less, but when I made lasagna for dinner the smell of meat made me queasy. The only time I've ever gotten heartburn in my life is when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Have you tested? When was your last AF and what sorta length does it typically vary between? Early PMS symptoms can closely mimic early pregnancy cry proms and we clutch at straws when TTC, but fingers crossed you are pregnant! Good luck!

I'm on CD44 right now, my cycles range from 37 - 50 days. Well, I had a 59 day cycle last but usually not that long. I've attached a picture, the top was yesterday's and the bottom is today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 20
I totally see a faint line on them both, without looking too hard!! And the bottom one is darker. Oooooo good luck!!

Is it getting darker to everyone else? It showed up in 2 minutes, half the time as yesterday's.

definitely there and definitely darker on the second one! I didn't even have to squint or tilt my screen haha! good luck x

I can totally see it without even enlarging the pic good luck x

I can see lines. And I can never see lines normally!

It was confirmed I was pregnant with bloodwork, however it ended in an early mc :cry:

ahh no this is an evil process we have to go through. hugs to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"