Unsure of when af is due??

friskyfish

Mummy of 2 beautifu boy's
Reaction score
Hi ladies, it’s been a long time since I’ve posted on here. My youngest is 4 in a few weeks & hubby & I have been ttc again since Feb when I had my mirena coil removed. My period is usually regular at 28 days (give or take a day) which means on that basis was due on Monday........However, my last cycle was unusual as it was 35 days? So going off that, Af isn’t due till next Monday (4 days)

I had quite bad cramps last week & now have the odd cramp quite low down. I do normally get bad pains, usually a few days before af, but she hasn’t appeared yet. Obviously I have been obessed & taking tests, but all have been a bfn :( The last test I took was Saturday which would have been 2 days before af is due (on the 28 day cycle)

I’m now scared to test & scared to go to the loo incase af makes an appearance! So I guess I’m still in the 2ww but really unsure when af is due based on my last longer cycle.

Sorry to ramble on, really hope this is it. I’ve been an emotional wreck this week too, crying at silly things.

Any advice on when best to test would be great!! Xx

Hey, I can't offer any advice as I'm new to all this! But I know how it feels to be going crazy. I'm in a similar boat where I'm not sure when to exactly expect AF. My last cycle was 4 days early. So...what does that mean for this one, ha? I'm used to the app being pretty accurate as far as start dates but have no clue about ovulation. I hate all the uncertainty! I hope someone can offer some real advice for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->