Unsure! Please help if possible. New to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

livelifenow

Reaction score
:flower:
Hey all!
I have been going crazy these last few weeks.
My boyfriend and I had sex the 17th-18th of August last month, right after I got off of my period. We used no protection and he came inside of me at least twice. .
Anyways, after I just had this feeling I was going to get pregnant. This wasn't the first time we had sex without protection. But it was the first time I felt so scared about getting pregnant.
Anyways, I had what I thought was a period the 12th of this month. It was early and really short. It seemed to be normal but different colored blood. Yet pretty normal.

A week later I had a lot of spotting which I stopped experiencing today. It was very light and was pink/red and today was light brown color. I freaked out and have been looking up implantation bleeding for days and freaking myself out.
I also have sore breasts and I don't know if I'm imagining it but I think I am peeing a lot more often. I have been eating a lot more too than usual but I haven't gained weight like I thought I would be.?

I have been sorta constipated, have a low grade fever, and it has been driving me crazy. I think I am going to test this weekend on Friday or Saturday it will be September 25th. Is that too soon to test ? Have any of you had these same exact symptoms and found out that you were indeed pregnant?

If you had sex over a month ago, you will get a positive test now. I had nothing like this though, sorry.

And I'm afraid these posts aren't allowed so this thread will be locked.

Good luck, I hope you get the result you want! :flower:

You can't post here unless your actually pregnant, maybe try posting this in Two Week Wait until you test.

Id defo test, good luck :thumbup:

The section is for teen pregnancy only, not TTC or 2 Week Wait/Am I Pregnant threads.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->