Unsure

mummy_ellie09

Me, Liam, Josh and William
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I can't find anywhere else.

I've not taken a HPT yet, but I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. I've not had AF for over 2 years due to being on the injection, and I'm now on Cerazette which my GP has told me can halt AF. Had unprotected sex a couple of times, one time he pulled out before, and the last time it was unprotected it was the day before I took any pill

Can anyone tell me of any symptoms they had before taking a test?

This is what I have noticed about myself and I've looked online too.

Frequent urination - never had this before, even before AF. Don't remember if I had this before finding out about DS

Top/middle of stomach feeling hard, but not the bottom - I remember noticing this before finding out about DS

Feeling bloated

Breasts feeling a little heavier than normal - I am quite big breasted so they hurt me on occasion anyway.

Constant fatigue - only remember having this in the later stages of pregnancy with DS

Slight constipation

Increase in discharge

I'd apprectiate any input. I am unable to test at the moment, but hoping to in 2 weeks (probably be ideal time lol)

Yeah, thats all signs of pregnancy, but then it can be signs of AF too, the only way you will know is to do a test.
Good luck x

I was on Cerazette and it can give pregnancy symptoms, it completely stopped my AF too.

How come you're unable to test? Would going to see your gp or a sexual health clinic be an alternative? If you're pregnant enough to have symptoms, a pregnancy test would most likely be positive by now.

How come you're unable to test? Would going to see your gp or a sexual health clinic be an alternative? If you're pregnant enough to have symptoms, a pregnancy test would most likely be positive by now.

WSS^^^

Also, I had those symptoms before AF every month (that I got one) and none when I got my BFP except fatigue.

Sorry, it's hard to explain why not.
I've never had any changes in my body around the time of AF apart from a dull ache in my lower stomach. I shall be testing ASAP though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->