unsure....

mommyhav

Reaction score
ok so i thought i was out but i was supposed to get my AF yesterday and still nothing. i have been getting cramps for a few days that seem like i am going to get it but i havent. i took a HPT 5 days ago and it was neg.....if i am cramping in my abdomen and legs like i do for my period, could that be implantation? i had trouble with false negs with my daughter so i am feeling clueless here.....i dont remember anything about the first few weeks of pregnancy since i did not find out until i was 9 weeks along.......

should i take another test tomorrow?

I'd wait a few days since you're getting the cramps/cramping in legs like usual. If you don't get AF, then I'd test! Hope you get your BFP xxx

Id wait a couple days and retest. Then I would go get my bloods done. Since your previous preg you had a problem getting + on hpt then maybe it is the same this time? Its good your AF hasnt showed. I hope she stays away for you. I have read about girls who didnt get a + till 2weeks late. So it is still possible to be preg. Good luck!

i had cramping from b/4 my missed period and then afterwards...if you are pregnant it would probably be the uterus stretching to prepare for the pregnancy. that's why it's nearly impossible to distinguish AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms....they're so similar. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->