Unusual Middle Name For Amelie?!?!

hmmmm sierra, sienna, nevaeh, brooke,carissa

Thanks again ladies. Pretty much decided on either Fleur or Clementine, although I am really tempted to have both... it doesn't sound too stupid does it? Be honest...

Amelie Fleur Clementine Elliott

????
xxx

Amelie Fleur Elliot sounds perfect to me. I think having Clementine too is a bit of a mouthful, but then again, she's not ever going to need to say it all at once!

Amelie Fleur Elliot sounds perfect to me. I think having Clementine too is a bit of a mouthful, but then again, she's not ever going to need to say it all at once!

Thanks, OH did say I could have it as he thinks it sounds okay, I think that's what it might be if nothing crops up between now and then! :)

My husband and I can't agree on a middle name for our baby girl - we both love Amelie and her surname is Elliott so unfortunately this rules out any names beginning with an 'a', names with too many L's, ones ending in 'ie' and too many m's lol.

I love French names and some of the ideas that have been turned down by my husband include Bijou and Noelle :( Nothing seems to flow. It's really annoying! He says it should be a name that means something to us but with being unusual too it's difficult :/ And he's not suggesting anything *sigh* :( I really want a middle name for her. Hellllp!!!

I love the name Amelie (I have two fave girl names and this is one of them) - I was thinking of Amelie Rose for my own baby.

Just read the other posts - Amelie Fleur is lovely.

Lorraine and Lily 2yrs and bump 32 weeks

Amelie Soleil Elliot. (Soleil means sun)
Amelie Etoile Elliot (Etoile means star)
Amelie Camille Elliot (Camille means temple attendant, so a little odd but pretty)
Amelie Celine Elliot (Celine means heaven)

I am rather partial to Soleil and Celine!

Edit: Don't forget Celeste!! which means heavenly.

If you want more PM me, I have a bunch. :)

Amelie Soleil Elliot. (Soleil means sun)
Amelie Etoile Elliot (Etoile means star)
Amelie Camille Elliot (Camille means temple attendant, so a little odd but pretty)
Amelie Celine Elliot (Celine means heaven)

I am rather partial to Soleil and Celine!

Edit: Don't forget Celeste!! which means heavenly.

If you want more PM me, I have a bunch. :)

I loved Camille until I watched a programme where someones kid was called Kamile and it put me off which is awful really lol

Etoile sounds lovely... how do you pronounce that? xxx

Hi,

I really like Amelie Fleur Clementine Elliott, i think it flows better having both the middle names, its beautiful.

Just some other suggestions, just in case...

Desiree - it also means desired and longed for which i think is lovely.
Simone
Talia
Floria
Mireille - means miracle. (may be too many l's for you though)
Ophelia

x

I like Ophelia but it reminds me of orphan lol

Really like Etoile though but think that Amelie may struggle to pronounce it if ever asked at school! xx

I like Ophelia but it reminds me of orphan lol

Really like Etoile though but think that Amelie may struggle to pronounce it if ever asked at school! xx

https://www.forvo.com/word/étoile/ <-- Click the link then click the play arrows beside the two pronounciations. I LOVE the name, and to use it in games I added an extra L. (Hence my username)

I like fleur as a middle name :) Unfortunatly I get very put off by the name Amelie because it is my other halfs ex's name and she is such a cow bag! But secretly I do like the name :) x

Sorry for the randomness but how is it pronounced is it like amy lee or Am-e-lee

xx

Another nice one is .. CIEL... means sky (see-elle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->