Unusual names ending in Y, IE, EY, E.

Lil_Devil

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for unusual and pretty/handsome names ending in Y, IE, EY, E for both sexes and I'd like a girl to have a hypheneted middlename (taylor- (not sure what to put there))

thank you

not unusual but:

Joey
Larry
Rory
Terry

Katie
Kelly
Macy
Lacey
Marnie

My name is Brandi...which is usually Brandi, or Brandie, Brandey, and I've even seen Brandeigh.

Hi,

Looking for unusual and pretty/handsome names ending in Y, IE, EY, E for both sexes and I'd like a girl to have a hypheneted middlename (taylor- (not sure what to put there))

thank you

Destiny
Bethany
Kourteney
Macie/Maisie

Cody
Rory

Im completely obseessed with the name Marley. You can spell it many ways too Marlie, Marleigh, Marlee, Marli:winkwink:

Delanie is uncommon but pretty, pronounced "da-lane-ee"
My friends little cousin has it as a middle name, only one I know of, very uncommon (at least in my area)

Josie
Maisy
Bethany
Rosalie
Chrissie

Robbie
Finley
Freddie

Poppy for a girl to, I love that name and Aimee/ Amy though not sure how popular oh and Lottie is cute, what about Taylor-Marie, Taylor- Rose, Taylor-Anne.

Poppy for a girl to, I love that name and Aimee/ Amy though not sure how popular oh and Lottie is cute, what about Taylor-Marie, Taylor- Rose, Taylor-Anne.

I'd avoid Amy like the plague. In my whole school life there has always been another Amy in my class, and at one point 8 in my year group and it was a small school! Then when I was on a course, mainly with men and only 5 women including me, there was another Amy. I moan at my mum all the time why she couldn't name me something else.

Only name I can come up with right now is Ossie, but only as its my son's nickname. He's called Ossian.

I wastent sure on amy, i only know one and thats it including when i was at school and uni

Mollie/molly
Hollie/Holly
Macey/Macie
Maisy/Maisie
Peggy
Alexie
Harley
Melanie
Melody
Lottie/Lotty

Just some random ones I thought of from the top of my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->