Unusual period and bleeding between

hcf1990

Reaction score
Hi,

My last period was a week late and unlike my usual periods. Usually I have a very heavy flow through out, this one never really seemed to get going very light never filled a tampon (sorry tmi) when I usually have to change every hour or 2. Fast forward to now 2weeks since my period ended, for the past 4 days I've had spotting light pink just when I wipe and today has been both bright red and pinky. On top of this I also have mild cramping in my lower abdomen, nowhere near as bad as period cramping.

What is going on with me? The silly lady I saw at the Drs today had no suggestions as to what this could be.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. TIA

Hannah x

Have you stopped birth control quite recently?

I had an early mc last march and it made my periods wacky. I went on the pill for 3 months and i fell pregnant in may.

if it carries on maybee ask your dr to examine you as your ttc. I know after my early mc even though its not what you are experiencing they scanned my womb and ovaries too see if i looked ok. So deffo get further drs advise. Sounds like the one you saw was rubbish at reasurrance. I have a midwife whos like that lol xx

May this year i fell pregnant not last :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->