Unwell... Advice please

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
So Olivia has been unwell since sunday with a raging temp although im pretty sure its her teeth im starting to get concerned.

Her temp dosent even come down with calpol, she's so miserable and ratty. She wont eat, she'll only take small sips of her milk & water before she refuses.

Nursery asked me to pick her up yesterday as she had a temp but it was more towards the end of the day and today I had to pick her up about dinner time as she jus wasnt being herself & still burning up.

Her temps havent come below 38.7 with calpol, I had her with her vest off all afternoon about the house to try and get her to cool down...

I dont know if I should take her to the docs or not? What would you do? Its just I get made to feel like im wasting their time. Esp when they tell me just to continue with calpol and there is nothing more they can do

x

i would probably take her to the docs, especially if shes been like this since sunday, even if its nothing atleast you'll know for your own peace of mind. My docs always make you feel like your wasting their time.

Hope olivia's better soon. x

I also would take her to the docs. It could just be a virus, but you wanna be on the safe side. I'm not sure what her temp converts to in Fahrenheit, but when Erica was about 3 1/2 months, she had a 102.1F temp, and we were in the emergency room all day, then the doc everyday for 4 days until it came down, they did every test they could (my poor baby!) and they put it down to her having a virus. I was glad tho that we knew she was ok..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->