Up the Duff!

C

Crypto1976

:wohoo::wohoo:
Its early days, but I think after 1 ectopic and a chemical I am preggo!

I was due to have my other tube sterilised in January, so this is a bit of an
11th hour reprive.

Thank you to everyone who has listened to my moaning for the last 10 months.XXXX

Attachments

• 03112009266.jpg
    03112009266.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 03112009270.jpg
    03112009270.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 147
EEEeeekkkkk -thats a definite line Miss Crypto.

Really good news hun,

Congratulations x x x x

Thanks KittyKatBabe, to you too! I think we must be due at almost exactly the same time! X

Good on ya girl!!! Great news! x x x

Yeah I think we would be actually, from what I can work out and it depends on what to use as my cycle - so used the average of 26 days - my due date is 14th July 2010 - all being well. PMA all the way. Do you fancy being bump buddies?

Yes to bump buddies definitely! I am the same with the due date of 15 or 16 July. I wonder if I am getting ahead of myself!

Yes to bump buddies definitely! I am the same with the due date of 15 or 16 July. I wonder if I am getting ahead of myself!

I know exactly what you mean, I can have a viability scan this time and going for it on 7th Dec, so until then I am not getting too carried away. Well trying not too, just staying as relaxed and calm as i can and taking it as easy as possible. Hopefully the next 4.5 weeks will pass quite quickly

x x x x

I know exactly what you mean, I can have a viability scan this time and going for it on 7th Dec, so until then I am not getting too carried away. Well trying not too, just staying as relaxed and calm as i can and taking it as easy as possible. Hopefully the next 4.5 weeks will pass quite quickly

x x x x

I had an ectopic so I am going to be scanned from next week on but I dont think there will be much to see. My gp is going to do bloods every 2 days for a week or so until I see it double I am a bit wary. Still I want to try to enjoy things! XX

Just wanted to say Big Big Congratulations and hope all goes well for you in your pregnancy.
xxx

Aw hun really, as least your doctor being supportive, mine was a mmc. So fingers crossed forthe both of us, we can share our worries together. Its strange isn't it as its the best news, but trying to not get too excited as we both know what can happen, but PMA is key, we need to think the positive which is we are aware of everything and soon we can relax and enjoy. How long will your scans be for and when can they tell everything is okay for you hun?
x x

Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!!! :yipee:

So happy for you Crypto. Congrats. xx

:yipee::yipee::yipee: Congratulations on the BFP Crypto. That's great news and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Excellent. :thumbup:

Aw hun really, as least your doctor being supportive, mine was a mmc. So fingers crossed forthe both of us, we can share our worries together. Its strange isn't it as its the best news, but trying to not get too excited as we both know what can happen, but PMA is key, we need to think the positive which is we are aware of everything and soon we can relax and enjoy. How long will your scans be for and when can they tell everything is okay for you hun?
x x

My first scan is on the 16th November is with the subfertility nurse and they will check for a sac, and if thats there she said that will be a major worry dealt with and at least its in the right place.

I am not seeing the GP tomorrow and she will decide whether about hcg tracking through bloods. I am so lucky to have that resource.

I know PMA is the key, and while part of me wants to look at prams online, I know I am temping fate.

If its in the right place I think I might be able to get excited so only another couple of weeks. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->