**UPADATE PG4 NEW TEST PICS***I'm seeing things right? All eyes needed :)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
This came up within the time frame.... Do you even see the squinter I'm thinking I see? Have I officially started seeing things? I uploaded the original untweaked photo, and two slightly tweaked one's. Ps. I'm not talking about the dye run. I can see a pink wide and even line in the "test area". I'm seeing things right? lol

Attachments

• Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 032 Original untweaked upload.jpg
    Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 032 Original untweaked upload.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 032 Original Tweaked Slightly Upload.jpg
    Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 032 Original Tweaked Slightly Upload.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 022 Slightly Tweaked2.jpg
    Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 022 Slightly Tweaked2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 57
I might see something on the third picture but I can't really tell. I would wait another day and see if you can get a clearer result, even though that it the hardest thing ever! Good Luck!!

I think I see something on the first photo.

Here are better pics, the first is after it dried, but that line was there within the time frame. First pic is within the time frame, just a better angle. Both are not tweaked. I'm seeing things. 10DPO after my altered FF chart, CD 32. AF before my O got pushed back was due the 9th (that obviously has passed. ) I ran out of my LH strips and just paid attention to my bodies signs and estimated my own O day, I am 10 DPO from that day, with the new pushed back O day FF changed AF to the 15th. I am seeing things. This is just too weird. lol

Attachments

• Original after drying (line was already there in TF though).jpg
    Original after drying (line was already there in TF though).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 032 Original untweaked upload.jpg
    Officially seeing things lol 5.11.16 032 Original untweaked upload.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
I see it good luck x

I keep telling myself it's just a fluke, so I retested the same urine with a new strip, and I swear I see a squinter on it too. So hard to resist the urge to use the FRER now. They are just so dang expensive......I'm waiting for the new test I took to dry, bc I know there is no way this one will show on the camera, but it came up in the time frame too? I'm so confused now....

I see it on the second set of pics you posted!

Okay, now that I know I'm not crazy, I'm wondering if it was just fluke. Are these tests "known" for false positives in the time frame? I took two more with different urine and they don't have a line that I can see on them. Has anyone has this kind of experience with getting a squinter with good (held for a long time) urine and then getting neg. tests same day with urine held (like 3-4 hours) at 10 dpo (maybe bc we really don't know when imp could of occurred) and it still ended in a BFP for them? How long should I wait to test again. If it was you would you go ahead and use the frer? I just don't want to use it too soon.......But now that I know I'm not the only one seeing this line, I'm wondering if I might actually be pregnant. CP is very high, super soft, closed, and swollen/engorged feeling? Is that a good thing?

I will say this, with all the Acumed PT's I have taken not one of them has had an evap on it. This is the first test to have anything of any kind come up in the test window during the time frame and after. And I still have some from last cycle that never got an evap on them..... That's what makes me wonder if it actually might be real....

I see it in the second set of photos. I would wait until 12 or 13 dpo to use the frer.

I just took an FRER and I thought I saw something, but it's looking like not, now. I'm so sad. I was so sure that it would be blazing positive now. AF is still not here, and CP is still high, super soft, and closed, with loads of EWCM that is turning white, so I'm not sure what to think at this point. I could be off on my DPO bc I didn't have LH strips to confirm a surge when I had all my fertility signs, and we also never know how long imp. takes, so I'm a little sad and confused right now.....

Will post pics of the FRER here in a few mins, both in time and after it dried

The new frer have been doing the same thing to me....it is very disheartening. I hope you situation is different!

Yeah, I'm going to wait to test again until after the 15th. Bc honestly, with my cycle being so crazy this time around I have no Idea when I actually O'd or any idea as to implantation, so I could still be testing really really early. My EWCM was on the 1 and 2 so I could of O'd anywhere between the 1-6th really, then implantation would of been at least 2-3 day's from that bringing me to the 8/9th, which would mean that I am only 5/6 days past implantation. Wouldn't that still be way too early to test? I would fall into the category at that point of the women who don't test + until well after AF was due right? Like I might be testing + earliest the 15th, but maybe not until the 20th? I'm just wondering if I"m correct about my thinking here, lol, let me know what you thinking. I'm thinking now that the Acumed was a dud and but I don't like the new FRER's (honestly I don't think any of us do, lol) we should all get on the their FB page and tell them we hate the new tests, to please go back to the old ones.

I'm not sure I am following your logic so I can't help with that one lol I think you are thinking right but it's Friday and my brain isn't up to par :haha:

I do completely agree though that we should let them know what we think of the tests. Honestly no matter which forum I hear over and over again that people hate the new FRER's, I have never seen someone say that they like them. That alone makes it amazing to me that they haven't switched back. You would think the ttc communities would be where they get the most business considering we buy them basically every month

I had a evap with frer and called and bitched I was so exsited they said there sending me reimbursement idk if it a new box or coupon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->