**UPADATE PG4 NEW TEST PICS***I'm seeing things right? All eyes needed :)

Yes! I'm fixing to call as well, which would make the 3rd call to them this month! I purchased 2 packs of LH tests from them that missed my surge bc their detection is way to high for all women.(not to mention all the other FR products and Pregnancy test's I've purchased this month that I wasted my time and money on over 100 dollars worth of product, I can assure you!!! Geez, I feel like an idiot even admitting that!) There claim of it detecting 98% of women's surge is bs and they know it. There was an actual clinical research done on OPK's and detection rates and majority of the ones in the stores failed miserably to detect a normal women's surge and even worse to detect the women who only surge at 15-25mlIU it was shocking to read there findings actually. But I'm really disappointed with FR in general. Not only did there OPK (2 boxes at 24 dollars each) fail to detect a surge, but the first box of 2 FRER's I bought were defective as in they didn't even put up a control line. And now the new one's are giving false +'s in the time frame. Plus they just came out with this new PT that is called FR RAPID RESPONSE, that I unfortunately fell victim to, it's not an "early" test, you have to wait until after AF was due, it just only takes a min for your results to show in the window, which is pointless. WHO wants that test? I would guess the ONLY women who that test would be for is someone who does not want to be pregnant and scared to death they are, which a probably not the majority of where their sales come from. Those women buy one test and that's it. The rests of us buy every month several at a time and several times a month. I really have no idea who's ding dong idea it was to put that test out, but I was furious when I got home and realized I bought the wrong test, that would be of NO use to me at the time. AND they are not as sensitive as the FRER's there detection is like 100mIU!!! Then to top it off they come out with this new test that links into an app so you can read the results from your phone???? I don't get it. Did they get a new manager, CEO, etc? Who exactly is approving this stuff? They need to set up a "test group" for them of women trying to conceive to consult with the new tests they are thinking of using and let us use them before they go into full blast production. lol. I will be the first to sign up. Haha

lol I think that post needs to be forwarded to someone working there :haha: well said....I also bought there opks once and they were terrible my IC's work so much better...I thought it was only me haha

I just emailed them. I hope they take it seriously, bc there day of being the reigning queen in go to pt's is coming to an end. VERY sad for their company and even sadder for the women that have been relying on them to give accurate and early results!!!! I would be more than happy to work with them from home to get things back on track from them. I feel bad for them, but even worse for the TTC community, where are we to go now for reliable tests?

I just emailed them. I hope they take it seriously, bc there day of being the reigning queen in go to pt's is coming to an end. VERY sad for their company and even sadder for the women that have been relying on them to give accurate and early results!!!! I would be more than happy to work with them from home to get things back on track from them. I feel bad for them, but even worse for the TTC community, where are we to go now for reliable tests?

U just got a 15$ check from frer for reimbursement

What are you talking about?

New test, rexall blue dye.... can you see the faint vertical line that would complete the + (like on a CB) that I am seeing. The reason that the horizontal line looks like an evap, is bc it's not actually a dye that goes across, it's a perm. part of the test that always is there, when you break it open it comes off the strip. If that makes sense. You are only looking for the vertical line that would make a test positive on this pic.

Attachments

• REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 21
I see it good luck

Yay! I'm so hoping this is actually a +. I think I was testing WAY too early after I went back and actually calculated the possible O dates and when implantation could of occured. Now, today it's actually possible that this is a true beginning of BFP..... I have two dollar general tests and one more rexall, I don't know when I should test again. The test pic above is from urine that I have no idea how long was held, all I know is it wasn't for a LONG time and not a lot came out... So when should I test again?

Maybe, hard to tell on pic. Try again in a couple days (hormones double every 48 hrs), you'll see a more dramatic comparison.

I can see the line I just can't tell if it has color and blue dyes kind of scare me :haha: Like blakesmom said I would wait 2 days and see what happens.

Okay, these are from after it actually dried. It is blue in person and is wide and solid just very faint. What do you ladies think? Does it look like an evap even though it came up in in the time frame, it was just too light to photograph then so I had to wait. Have you had blue evaps/false +'s come up in the time frame and then look like this once it dried? I have lots of Acumed's still, one DG cheapie, and one more blue dye Rexall..... I did a DG one last night after a hold of about 2 hours and it's neg. I'll post pics of it right now after posting this. Do you think it's possible for the blue dye to be a faint BFP and then to have a neg on a DG cheapie later that same day? (couple hrs later) Does anyone know the detection levels of those specific tests? Or can HCG levels flucuate in the beginning where you can go from a very faint + to a - then back to a + once you HCG really starts going? Anyone else had a very faint + come up then a - following on a different test and then actually ended up being pregnant? If so, how long did it take to get that definitive no ? a bout it + test??? Just scared to see another a - after the DG test yesterday...not sure when or which test I should use to test with next. I still am holding my FMU now, so I could pee and do another test, but I'm scared it hasn't been long enough....So confused...:shrug:

Attachments

• REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    REXALLBESTPHOTO.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 copy Original no tweaks upload 3.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 copy Original no tweaks upload 3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 Org. no tweak upload2.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 009 Org. no tweak upload2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 best tweak upload first.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 best tweak upload first.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 19
OK- here is the DG cheapie I did last night a couple hrs after the rex. blue dye, and here are the photo's I actually meant to upload for the completley dried rexall, but they some how got mixed up.... and I uploaded the wrong one's on the last post.... Let me know what you ladies think and what you think I should do now, esp with this FMU i'm still uncomfortably holding, lol.

Attachments

• DollarGeneralCheapieNoholdonUrine5.15.16 001 copy ORIGINAL NO TWEAKS UPLOAD 1.jpg
    DollarGeneralCheapieNoholdonUrine5.15.16 001 copy ORIGINAL NO TWEAKS UPLOAD 1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DollarGeneralCheapieNoholdonUrine5.15.16 001 copy ORIGINAL TWEAKED UPLOAD 2.jpg
    DollarGeneralCheapieNoholdonUrine5.15.16 001 copy ORIGINAL TWEAKED UPLOAD 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 best tweak upload first.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 best tweak upload first.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 copy to best tweak pic upload.jpg
    5.15.16REXALLAFTERDRIEDCOMPLETELY 023 copy to best tweak pic upload.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 17
  • Orginal 2 teaked contrast.jpg
    Orginal 2 teaked contrast.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14

What are you talking about?

I ment I got a reimbursement from frer for 15$ so that's probably what they will do for you!

I see them!!!

The rexall one? Or the other one too? I thought I could see something of a glimmer on the DG one, but I just thought I had Line eye or something.... That's why I was asking if anyone had had a very very faint CB + come up and then a couple hours later take another kind of tests and it come up - and still end up with a BFP in the end..... I did the other Rexall. I made myself swear not to pop it open. I'll take pics here in a sec a post them of it. I have three CB easy's that will be here in the morning/afternoon I paid for overnighting on them :dohh: I'm hoping they will be more sensitive sense you seemed to have better luck with that brand. I have one more DG one left as well and a bunch of crap Acumeds..... Let me know what you think about the Rexall I post here in a few. Also, in another thread, Ill track it down in a minute ( I think it's the one in the TTC labeled Late O and still BFP or something like that) but I would appreciate it if you read my last post on it and tell me what you think about my "theory" on my cycle this month. lol

Okay, I broke. I had to crack it open. It just wouldn't come up bc of that damn shiny side. Buy I swear I see a line, and it even looks a ta (a teeny tad) darker/brighter than the one from yesterday. I'm actually starting to wonder if this might actually be real.. Up until now, I have just been telling myself they are bad tests or evaps or something, but to now see a slight change in the test line Im starting get a glimmer of hope. I'm still having problems getting the camera to focus well enough to see it, but Im trying.
\

I mean, do you ladies think its possible to have to evaps on two consecutive tests? both the right width length and with color?

I see them on both! Get more pink dye and see.. My blue + ones were ept and came right up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->