Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

You got it more then covered. You put the Rabbits to shame!

I am okay. I was going to go back to BBT and OPKs this month but I have a stinking cold and I am up all night coughing so doing BBT is no good. And I am drinking so much water that my urine is so diluted that the tests are not showing.
But Bding when we can.

Aaaaaaaaaahahahhahaha!!! :rofl:
U made me burst out laughing then:blush:
I ordered a temp thermo and its still not come :wacko:
OPK are just great i think, because when i work my O myself i get different dates than wht my OPK gave me.. weird! so all these past 2months ive been BD he wrong time and missing my window hopefully im 3rd time lucky FX'D!:happydance:
When u gona start testing opk? xx

If I have a good night and don't drink as much water (to soothe my throat) I will do one in the morning. Or later in the day. It's just hard as I need to drink so much at the mo.

I think I am due to ovulate soon, but after last months bad month, who knows

hey hunnie just read updates how r u ? xx seems like you got lot bdin in :) xx

hey hunnie just read updates how r u ? xx seems like you got lot bdin in :) xx

Charmed

Yeh loads in this month.. well its like that anyway tbh hehehe! .. but normally i dont see him through the week,maybe once , with my work shifts at the minute but FX'D ive covered it this month! as ive worked my BDing around my OPK and been to see him on those days :D
Feeling great today had a great night sleep,no aches today just hunnger strikes lol
How you feeling chick Whens the big day? :flower:xxx

Ragdoll

Are you using OPK i cant remember you saying if u had or not?
If your not i suggest you do!
Only because when i was working out my O myself on the online ovualtion calcualter and calender my dates were completely different to what my OPK was showing me, maybe thats why ive not got pg yet , BDing on the wrong days and missing fertile window :dohh:... we shall see this month! FX'd~!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->